Signed 2019 Mercedes S560 - 0 drive off - full msd -12k miles per year

Edwards : what value do you bring to this forum?

In just about every post you question the deal… you ask for the dealer information or proof of contract.

Do me a favor and get a life instead of dreaming someone else’s life.

Merry Christmas

7 Likes

Painted the wheels? I should do the same to mine… :thinking:

Sh - your deal incentivized me to get mine done. I went to get a black one but all of them were dirty and I was not happy how they looked dirty. I loved the matte white so I went for it… I did ended up powder coating the wheels. Again to match the c63 - they are not glossy or matte just the right color.

1 Like

Look at the bright side. Your deal is so good, some think you are bs’ing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful ride OP!
Enjoy the bad boy!

1 Like

OK Marco, while it’s not community-friendly or even fair to attack a member for questioning your OP numbers, (in the history of this forum, no one has ever posted a deal on a current model year new S class at a net loss of $8k+ to dealer, so color me a skeptic) but I’ll bite:

Two weeks ago, OP posted his 19 S560 deal at 18.4% off MSRP on top of 13000 in fleet discount, screen shot below.

To me, the deal seemed highly improbable, due to net loss of over $8k to dealer on a new S560 and I responded as such, calling the deal BS and asking for proof.

To date, OP posted no proof as to the numbers for his deal, instead OP posted photos of a random white S class, apparently intended as ‘proof’. Why not just post a copy of redacted contract ?

Interestingly, however, OP’s recent post demonstrates that the meaning of his words may not mean what he thinks they mean, and therefore his math is entirely inconsistent with his own posts.

I’ll explain below:

OP writes:

“My wife fell in love with a C63 AMG - matte white with a red top. It did not made sense to lease the car the msrp was 94,000 I got it for 79 out the door so just ended up buying”

today, he reiterates his “79 out the door cash” claim from two weeks ago:

“Wife found the c63 on a Saturday (92,500 msrp) Reached out to the GM and we agreed on the c63 for 79 out the door cash with 3500 fleet incentive.”

But that is completely contradicted by his own attachment:

OP%20c63%20coupe%20price%20breakdown

The out the door price is 87250, $8k+ higher than OP’s claim of ‘79 out the door cash’ . The difference between a ‘good deal, congrats, nothing to see here’ and ‘that’s a 1st, I want to see proof before I believe it’.

In light of this, I’m doubling down on ‘this deal is BS’ for OPs S560 deal, pending proof.

Happy Holidays to you too, Marco.

2 Likes

Just to the OP, people will likely ask proof for deals that are likely not replicable. Deals that are dime a dozen don’t get scrutiny like yours.

Just know that some people will not be believers until you post the lease contract. If you’re fine with that, move on with your life. But there will always be lingering doubt.

The c63 amg was 94 we agreed on 79 “out the door”

Yes that number does not include taxes. The final number was 87,250 once you add California tax.

I would love for you to duplicate this deal… oh yeah that’s right. You don’t. You don’t bring any value to this forum. Look at your history post and every post is the same is the same thing - I want to replicate the deal please share your dealer information. Please share contract. Blah blah blah.

Ps; stop sending me private messages.

For those asking about fleet

1 Like

Hey mike

I went ahead and shared the deal to help others with similar deals.

People like Edwards like to “question” as much as possible because because in real life they can’t work these type of deals so they question those who are able to do so… (Look at his activity post)

Anyhow… best of luck of those looking for similar deals. Always work on a discount off msrp and then add incentives, and yes we all have to pay taxes.

I work for a Big employer in MD and I qualify for Fleet. I need to download a form and fill the details , fax it to Mercedes Benz and get it approved.

1 Like

Congrats on the cars OP. Just to note, typically “out the door” pricing is the total out of pocket cost inclusive of taxes and fees. On the other hand, it’s somewhat obvious the $79k sales price in the sheet is what you were referring to.

Further, as others noted originally, fleet pricing does not stack with incentives available from MB. This needs to be reiterated as it’s a continuous point of confusion for others seeking to replicate MB deals. If fleet was $500 higher than the available incentives then your fleet value was $500.

7 Likes

There’s a stackable $5,500 off C-Class Cabs if you finance through BofA, for those looking to buy. $7K off E-Class.

1 Like

I agree with Edward, when someone says "out the door " they should know that means taxes, fees, and licensing included. OP might’ve got this lease, I remember leasing my 2013 when the new model 2014 was coming out. I had a $120k msrp and leased it for $1050 including 9.5% tax. Please post your lease to help others understand how the numbers got to your lease payment.

1 Like

I contacted many dealers in California and i was unable to replicate this deal

Need a to find a cheap S560 Sedan which is quite hard right now

1 Like

Marco good deal all the way around.

1 Like

Car a car that qualified for a large employer fleet employee program be transferred later on? Say if I work for Google, and I get an S560 with $13k fleet employee program discount, will I be able to transfer it out to someone else later?

2 Likes

MB deals are transferable, but qualifying for fleet isn’t going to magically make your deal great. Fleet is only $500 more than lease cash.

How is the deal only $500 off? This here states $13k off of S560