Signed 2019 Mercedes S560 - 0 drive off - full msd -12k miles per year

Shots fired!

lol @trowler. Retreat.

Love the deal, tax included? ;). I had a 1 pay lease 24K for 2 years for 550 4mat.

Marco could you send me your sales person number please. I’m in central California I’m going to try an duplicate this deal. Thanks

Can someone explain where the $13k discount came from? otherwise this thread doesn’t help the rest of us duplicate the deal

Literally his first post says fleet

How do you qualify for fleet discount?

It looks like MB has many different fleet programs.

Wow $12k on MSDs!!

Free money! Close to 3600!

You’re confused about this a little bit. Regular lease incentive on S560 is $12,500. Fleet is $13,000, but cannot be combined with lease incentive. So in reality, your fleet is $500 extra only.

2 Likes

I Have the fleet incentive sheet in my hands and it says 13k

I worked the prices from 118 down to 96 - I am not confused about anything. There are two parts of the deal 1 the sale price 2 the fleet incentive.

If you re-read my message, you’ll see that’s exactly what I said. The part you’re confused about is you think if you didn’t have fleet, you wouldn’t have $13,000 in rebates. But you would… $12,500 :wink:

1 Like

Did you buy the C63 and the S560 at the same time? I receive similar deals when I buy two cars at the same time, definitely gives the buyer more room to bargain when you’re clearing two cars off the lot. Nice deal!

Wife found the c63 on a Saturday (92,500 msrp) Reached out to the GM and we agreed on the c63 for 79 out the door cash with 3500 fleet incentive.

When I went to check out the c63 I noticed the 13k in fleet incentives. I test drove the s560 and I liked it especially for 30k plus off. I Emailed 5 dealerships. Another dealership had the stronger offer - texted sales person with the written offered - they added another 3k off…

Done deal. I would agree with getting multiple cars helps, but it was never a package deal conversation.

1 Like

8 days since I called BS on this deal, absent proof.

My dealership put the fleet discount into the selling price of the vehicle. But the discount seems very size-able so I would say it might be possible

Hey boys…

I have been busy traveling for work and getting vehicles wrapped. I didn’t know we had to show “proof” in order to share deals in this website, but I get it. There are always a bunch of haters all over the place.

As far as the fleet goes that should be pretty simple for anyone to dig the discounts right?!

I haven’t picked up the car yet. It just got the xpel - don’t mind the gas opening or the fact that is in high mode.

2 Likes

Really liking the c63 amg so far

1 Like

1 Like