Signed: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e - MSRP $56,645 - $331 per month - MSDs Only DAS

Great deal.
Congratulations on your new ride!

1 Like

Nice deal! Going to try and get this in Dec for my mother.

1 Like

Congrats! This is awesome deal. You may also get $800 PG&E rebate if you are PG&E customer and HOV carpool sticker as well.

1 Like

I’m not from California or else I would have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice deal!!! Might be the best GLC deal I’ve seen here yet.

I had a similar experience where the dealer; instead of removing a waived cap cost they snuck a bullshit insurance package for a profit play.

I didn’t notice and signed. Lesson learned and future business lost.

2 Likes

Best deal I’ve seen so far is:

3 Likes

I can’t figure out how the numbers work on that deal. It says 12 LH, but it does not add up for me…

2 Likes

Same here, but who knows lol

1 Like

OK well since it doesn’t make sense it is invalid and this is the best GLC deal I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The $4000 due at signing, since it’s MSD, does it mean that the amount will be refunded to lessor at the end?
Thanks,

1 Like

very nice deal GLC 350e. which part of North California are u at?

1 Like

That’s correct!

1 Like

I’m not from California, this was an out of state deal.

1 Like

What is the current miles on this " **2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e Ex-Loaner"

1 Like

Great deal! What is the $1000 pop up store?

1 Like

OP’s deal is an effective $317/month, the deal you posted is an effective $354/month. Granted OP snagged a demo and the one you linked was brand new. Edit: Haha whoops you’re the OP. You did better than you thought, great job!!

2 Likes

How the federal credit works out? They deduct it from the lease cost directly? I thought you get it when you do the taxes next year.

Also what’s the $2000 summer event?

Can you do one payment instead of the MADs

1 Like

If you lease, they deduct it straight from the lease so you cant take it out of your taxes

$2000 summer event is incentives from Mercedes Benz currently

You can do One pay but payment will be different.

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome deal! Would take it in a sec! I got the new 330i instead.

Nice!
Did dealer ship you the vehicle (cost?) or how did you get it?

ETA: what’s ppm?
What is the federal credit, and how can I get one??

1 Like