Off Topic Landfill 2

I put in another post to correct it but it was removed? HN is one of the most honest and transparent person I have dealt with. I will keep using his services for my leasing needs. I have recommended him to friends & family.

I am glad that you have more money then common sense. Is image really worth taking it up the butt, I dunno, but It would be great if you could also leave a big tip next time you eat out to help all of those folks who cant afford to pay rent April 1st.

I leased a vehicle last year from HN and he was very honest and transparent throughout the whole process. There was some issues with the dealer and he handled them and even saved me some more money. Mind you he responded every time I reached out to him, while he was on vacation with his family. You can’t go wrong with HN!

This clip changed my life.

Hi Brian,

I am located in south florida and am looking to lease a BMW 330i M-Sport. I also have a brand new x5 that i got about 6 months ago. Thanks!

I leased my 2019 GT1 last February for $500/Month $500 DAS (the dealer was doing a 2 for 1 incentive on Stinger’s for sales people). That said, I’m doing a 39-Month at 10K a year.

They are hard to lease, but I’m glad I leased instead of bought - I miss my old Audi’s interior :slight_smile:

I got my GT1 about 18 months ago, negotiated them down to $34500 then I stupidly asked for gap for $599…out the door for $35k. Was too good of a deal to pass up. Interest rate of 3.9% could be better but I’ll pay it off early. Overall I saved almost 10 grand because I was patient. Good deals are out there I recommend you Target states that have lots of snow and RWD models that sit on the lot. That’s how I got mine. Oh and also it has that stupid $799 paint protection package and tints preinstalled so technically I could have gotten the car for $1400 less had it not had the paint protection and me asking for gap.

Payment is $592x66 so even with almost 4% interest per year it’s $39072 after 6 years but like I said I’ll pay off early to avoid that interest.

228xi
Gran Coupe
I am interested in the care
Plz pm me
Im in MD

Xc40 interested
Plz let me know when i can get it

@Cody_Carter Do you have a recommendation for anyone who has similar offers in or near Dallas, TX?

I am at Dallas!

Sure,

Preferred configuration but open to other configs if the price makes more sense
QX60 LUXE AWD
Hermosa Blue, with black interior preferred but again open to others if packaging requires.
Essential + Proassist packages

zip 19610
10K and 12K terms, length doesn’t matter .

Working on doing that now. Didn’t know I was able to do that!

1 Like

Which Dealership?

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Please PM me the dealership as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

Can you pm me the dealer too?

1 Like

Like the last user, no chance in WA. Could you PM the contact info? Thanks!

Hi are you still in the market for that IS 350 F sport. ? I work at Lexus Glendale and might be able to give you a better deal :slight_smile: