Signed: 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport, 36/12k, $199/mo with $0 DAS

So you wanted the car but when you couldn’t get it, it became ridiculous?

4 Likes

Why would you look ridiculous? The Civic ex-t is a great ride

Honestly I don’t understand why folks are still messaging me about this. I was pretty clear that it was only for the Memorial Day weekend.

Also, if I say I won’t respond to PMs after that, don’t be surprised if I don’t. =)

Happy hunting folks! I’ll ping this thread if my contact tells me this deal is available again. Otherwise, just assume its not.

1 Like

When I PM’d him, I told him I was essentially interested in other Honda vehicle. Numbers on the civic looked lower than other dealers, so I thought maybe the sales person can give better deal on other vehicles too. I never “wanted” a civic, although I used to own 12MY cng civic for my commuting from oc to ie because it had carpool lane access.

I can tell you why I think driving a civic makes you look ridiculous, but it’s my opinion which means not everyone will agree with me. I don’t want this thread to go viral so I’ll just pass. It’s late anyways. To whom may it concern, you can just call me a jdm ricer hater if that makes you to move on.

After all, I could have grabbed one as a guest car for the friends coming to visit our home from out of town. But me and my wife have 5 cars already(only 1 is leased and it’s going back) so I am in the market but it’s not like I need another vehicle or I wanted that particular car. We’ll be more than enough with 4 cars, but taking a different car everyday to work is fun and makes me don’t get tired of our cars.

I don’t think you’re a broker, but if you are or if you hear a good deal please let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

You posted on Sunday the 26th. That’s hardly enough notice. Most people assumed you meant the weekend of June 1st when you said “this weekend.”

I posted when I had heard about the deal. I’m not sure why anyone would assume that I meant the following weekend, since that would be in a different month and anyone whose been on this forum for any amount of time should know that lease incentives almost always change at the end of a month.

As far as notice, I don’t have any obligation to provide advance notice of deals. I’m not a broker. I’m not making any money off these deals. I’m only doing this because the guy who got me this deal is cool and I like to help him out, while also helping some of the folks on this forum out. This is also why I’ve decided not to waste my time with people who don’t read. If you don’t react quick enough to get in on the deal, then that’s on you, not me.

That being said, I’m still happy to help folks out when I get word of deals. Outside of those timeframes, I’m not likely to respond to messages about this because its just a waste of time to turn everyone down individually when a deal isn’t available.

1 Like

Sounds plausible. We’re all VERY impressed, btw.

At least you saved yourself the effort of getting a lowly Civic and still managed to look ridiculous.

4 Likes