Signed: 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport, 36/12k, $199/mo with $0 DAS

Howdy again folks! One more time, this deal’s not available anymore. Best of luck to everyone looking!

I understand it’s not available but why is there a problem sharing at least what dealer? Maybe they cannot do the same deal but if they are an aggressive dealer they will still make us a good deal

I agree, I don’t get why people are so protective of the dealer info unless the deal isn’t what it was posted

I’m no longer referring folks because even with the prenegotiated deal, folks were still trying to nickle and dime my contact and in general waste his time. I’m not doing him any favors sending folks to him looking for a deal he can’t make anymore. I got enough folks a good deal at this point to feel satisfied that I sufficiently paid it forward. :smiley:

1 Like

Would you PM me and give me your guy’s info ? I would like to pursue the same deal.

Thanks!

Read his reply. It’s literally the post right before yours.

Sorry - my original reply was straight on his first post. I didn’t see this till much later.

Oh god please take this down - I can’t take any more internet leads with that deal copy/pasted. There is no more lease loyalty unless you go into a CRV by the way.

I know I’m a bit late, but what does the dealer get out of a deal like this? The selling price is less than the invoice amount and you’re paying nothing at signing. They’re getting their fees and your monthly payments, that’s it. How is the dealer making any money? Or is profit irrelevant at the end of the month? Apologize in advance for my ignorance, I’m still learning.

Unit bonuses, dealer holdback, etc

ahh i see. thanks for the response!

Just a heads up to anyone following this thread, my contact got in touch with me and he may be able to replicate this deal this weekend. If you’d like his info, please PM me.

Please keep in mind that this is a prenegotiated deal, so he’s likely not going to be able to go lower than this price. Also, this deal requires a current Honda lease to qualify for loyalty. Without that, the monthly will be a bit higher.

If you hit me up after this weekend, I may not respond because the deal probably won’t be available anymore.

What’s the dealer’s info?

Hi, Ballistic_bovine

Can you please provide me with the contact at the Honda dealership? Thank you very much

@mike335

3 Likes

Hi! Could you send me your dealers contact?

Did you see the post above yours @David_Song?

1 Like

Just giving this a try. I sent you a PM last weekend.

My negotiations around my area doesn’t come close to this.

I PM’d him in nice way but didn’t get a reply. I’m guessing perhaps they can’t duplicate the deal or salesperson is too bothered with leasehackers. So I’m thinking to myself it’s only a civic. The second you drive that thing you’re going to look ridiculous lol
I’m not in a hurry so maybe I’ll wait for another good deal.