Signed: 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport, 36/12k, $199/mo with $0 DAS

EDIT: 6/10/19 - This deal is no longer available. Feel free to follow this thread and I’ll update it if I hear that it becomes available again. Until then, I will not be answering PMs about this deal. Thanks!

Actually signed this deal last weekend but have been too busy to post until now. Thanks to everyone for all the info on these forums that helped me learn how to math out a lease and negotiate the best price!

**2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport

**MSRP: $22,870
**Selling Price: $18,494
**Monthly Payment: $199 (after tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD: $0
**Incentives: $750 (Loyalty)
**Dealer Paid: $616.34 (1st Month & Fees)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.00127
**Residual: 61%

**Region: SoCal
**Leasehackr Score: 10.3

The dealer I got this deal from said that they could replicate it, so if you’re in the SoCal area and looking for a Civic, PM me and I can give you my guy’s info.

9 Likes

The loyalty was 750? Saw in another thread about an EX-L that it was only 500.

I’d be coming from a 2016 Civic LX, have one month left. I’d qualify for loyalty, right?

I believe you should qualify for loyalty if your lease is up in a month. I’ve seen differing figures on Loyalty as well, but that’s what the dealership quoted me. Might be different depending on the dealership’s location?

Fantastic deal. Congrats! Civic has impressive amounts of equipment and technology for the $$$.

Any dealers on here in NJ that can replicate this deal?

Friend of mine had around $2,500 to put down (basically crowdfunding) and got an offer for $165 in NJ * 35 months (free first)

@ballistic_bovine, Awesome Deal and Congrats ! I have sent you PM , please help me get the same deal

that-is-a-pretty-good-deal-but-let-me-call-my-buddy-who-is-an-expert-at-good-deals-just-to-be-sure

4 Likes

Fap fap fap. Lease loyalty for Honda now:

New CRV = $750
New Accord = $750
New Civic = $1,000

1 Like

@ballistic_bovine
sent you a msg

Good deal, congratulations!! I might get one today, requesting for dealer/salesperson info?

That’s a sweet deal, $199 after tax, whewwww and 12k…how long did that take to negotiate?

It’s a legit deal. I didn’t have loyalty, so I covered that, but could have rolled that in if needed to be 0 DAS. Was in and out in about 1.5hrs 199/mo. Probably would have been quicker, but it’s month end and the place was packed.

Thanks for sharing this deal. Was about to sign last night for a bit more but something told me to hold off.

It didn’t take too long to negotiate the deal because I had all the numbers worked out before I called. Just took a few calls back and forth to get the numbers to work and then I went in and signed later that day.

This forum was great for helping me get my ducks in a row before I contacted the dealer, which is why I’m trying to pay it forward by referring folks for an easy deal if they’re in the market for a Civic right now. Plus, I’m sure my contact is enjoying the extra sales. =)

Can you message me with info, please?

Hi there! Very interested in this deal. Please PM me! :slight_smile:

Howdy folks! Just a heads up that since we’re in a new month and the March incentives are no more it’s not likely that my contact is going to be able to replicate this deal anymore, so I’m going to slow my roll on the referrals. Congrats to the folks who got in on the deal before the end of the month!

is this deal still available my bro?

Ken

Can you pm me your contacts info?

Can you on the dealer/salesperson info? Thanks!