Signed: 2019 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium (NY)

Pretty significantly. Put it this way if you need your trunk to store things and move things this is not the car for you. But you can fit a few small bags. Nothing more than that.

So how does it work with these cars if you live in a condo / town home and don’t have a driveway or garage? How do you charge the car while you’re home overnight?

Unless the apartment complex has chargers, either long extension cord or you dont purchase one of these. If it’s a plug-in hybrid and you get charging at work, then that would be a way around it, but still maybe not worth the effort.

1 Like

How so? This is a cheaper lease deal than the gas version. Even if you never charge it it will still have better mpg than the gas only version. If you have work charging then it’s a no brainer…most work charging is free. At this price you simply can’t lose.
Congrats to all that got this deal…solid!

2 Likes

The only thing Mark I would add is the trunk space could play into the decision making here. If you figure you get no opportunity to charge the thing, is the savings worth it to have basically no trunk? Maybe it is. For me I doubt it would be, but charging isn’t an issue in my situation so it’s working out great.

1 Like

True. It’s 16 ft3 for the gas to 8.2 ft3 for the plug. Make your luggage put on the seat belt because it will be riding in style!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiqhf7v54rjAhUIsp4KHblnAkEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cargurus.com%2FCars%2F2017-Ford-Fusion-Energi-Overview-c25782&psig=AOvVaw32w0C2XoiqZmBlp5Y4DmJ0&ust=1561764390945714

1 Like

Was the vehicle you bought a service loaner or one with miles? Trying to structure my deal.

No… Vehicle was new.

this is a hell of a deal, would you be able to share the dealer info? I’m in NY as well and looking for a car.

Similar deal is still available. My friend just got one.

1 Like

PM’D you 202020

Updated photo

2 Likes

I’m in upstate NY in capital region, where are you guys scoring this deal? Thanks!

can we get this deal in Seattle/Portland area ? Any pointers?

Who is the broker, that gave you this deal? Share pls

Here was the high mark on my 2013 CMAX Energi (found picture in my cloud yesterday).

2 Likes

Can I replicate this at any Ford dealer on the Babylon Branch? Was gonna stop at Wantagh

I’m sure you can.

Love it. Nice job sir! That’s my goal lol

Has anyone gotten a deal similar to this lately? This would be a dream for me here in NOVA for the fiance.