Signed: 2019 E450 Wagon 669/month w/tax, 1900 drive offs (plus 7 MSDS), MSRP $76.9k

First off, a huge thanks to you all for getting me to a solid level of understanding with leases. In my specific instance, I knew more about lease math than my sales advisor.

My wife and I just had a baby a few months ago and I wanted to use the pull-in via MBFS on my c43 to get something more family friendly. Always been a massive fan of the E-class wagons (especially the E63). I realize this forum is “choose the deal, not the car,” but hoping I was able to blend the two together as best as possible. I really wanted the digital cluster gauge and there was only one car that had it in the area.

I confirmed numbers with dealer ahead of coming in, but they still tried to sneak in an inflated MF during signing anyway. Finally got them back to the base, and added 7 MSDs. Again, this forum and the calculator was hugely helpful here – I was able to spot the inflated MF thanks to the calculator.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 e450 Wagon
MSRP: $76850
Agreed price: $62,000 (~19% off)
Monthly Payment: $669 (marked up acquisition fee of $1,095)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1900 - first month, title fees, sale taxes, etc. 7 MSDs (for a total of $5,250 in MSDs)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00062 - .00013 with MSDs
Residual: 54%
Incentives: 3,500, fleet
Region: NorCa
Leasehackr Score: 10.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=76820&sales_price=62000&months=36&mf=.00062&dp=0&dealer_fee=115&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=1073&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

8 Likes

Good deal on a wagon that rarely seems to lease well. Enjoy the car.

2 Likes

Nice deal on a great vehicle :+1:

1 Like

Excellent catch, speaks to how you educated yourself in this process.

Great deal on a great ride: enjoy your wagon! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Was this a new vehicle or a loaner?

Is fleet something dealer can give or does it have to come from elsewhere?

This was a new vehicle. Just happened be on the lot for a bit.

1 Like

Fleet discount is given through a variety of partners. I happen to get mine via employer.

2 Likes

There are other posts here and online. I’m a United 1K, which made me eligible for $2,500 MB fleet over the summer (I ended up leasing a Volvo).

1 Like