2019 Mercedes E450 Wagon / $895 per month / $0 down / Prepaid maintenance included

2019 Mercedes E450 Wagon
Charlotte, NC
Polar white / black MB tex / natural grain black ash wood

MSRP: $77,240
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $895
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $895

Current mileage: 2,900
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 875
Maturity date: July 2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: MB Financial Services
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes
Vehicle condition: Mint condition, no damage, dings or dents

Packages: Premium / driver assistance / parking assistance / night / AMG line / exterior lighting / acoustic comfort. Also has panorama roof, 12.3" digital instrument cluster, 3 zone climate control

2 Likes

This will not do well here.

1 Like

Boston, interested in your opinion here as to why. (I don’t see a lot of other vehicles on this site in that payment range, so I am sure that’s part or all of it…)

Great car, no reason I am getting rid of it other than to make room for a truck that I need to start a business this spring.

You bet!

I think recent deals people have seen here on these will make it a tough sell

There was also another stunner of an E450 wagon available in CA not long ago in this section. I recall the payment being quite low in comparison

1 Like

Here’s that other one

Thanks, Boston, helpful. Funny thing, the dealer had a demo with about 4k miles on it, but it was nowhere near as well equipped as that last one you posted. They pushed the demo hard, but I couldn’t get my head around that particular unit.

My deal is pretty vanilla and almost nothing out of pocket, so yeah, no real upside for someone taking it over unless I put some incentive money behind it. I am probably not at that point yet - would rather figure out other options for the work truck and keep the wagon in that case. Very helpful, again, thank you.

You may find that you have better luck on swapalease or leasetrader than here. The market there isn’t as aggressive.

2 Likes

You may find that you have better luck on swapalease or leasetrader than here. The market there isn’t as aggressive, and if your deal is getting traction here you are probably leaving money on the table by not posting elsewhere.

This needs to automatically be the first post to every private transfer.

1 Like