Signed: 2019 E450 Wagon <> $498/mo + tax, 36/10k, 8 MSD

After seeing a demo deal pop up here the other week, and being in the market for a new family car, I decided to shift my search to the wagon from the Volvos.

Suffice to say, I’m pretty psyched on the deal and car, but would welcome any / all feedback. Thanks to @eakens and @mxq particularly for their insight!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $76,890
Selling Price: $58,700
Monthly Payment: $536 post tax (7.75%)
Drive-Off Amount: $5,764 ($4,800 MSD, $536 first month, $428 down payment ((I presume down payment, deal required a bit of finagling in finance))
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00006 after MSDs
Residual: 54
Region: SoCal
Link to Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

24 Likes

Damn!!! Congrats!!!

that’s a great deal. nice work and enjoy.

Insane deal! Congrats!

Beautiful car and awesome deal! Did you have any incentives like loyalty or conquest? That’s a huge discount.

Wow such a good looking car! Congrats!

Congrats! That dealership is a PIA to deal with but glad you got them to where you did! Enjoy the car; my wife loves hers. I like it way more than I thought I would too, so much so that I might have to get myself an E63 and get her back into a SUV!

Damn that’s a great deal

Can you share dealership and reps contact info? Thanks.

Awesome deal on a great ride!

Ugh, beautiful car and insane deal!

WOW, awesome deal! And it’s black!

unbelievable, congrats! Black or blue?

Happy New Year! If anyone knows how I can get a similar car & deal, I would be interested. Thanks,

This is the best deal we’ve ever seen on a E450 here on Leasehackr. :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant deal - fantastic work and well done to the OP. I’m really hoping deals like this are available in a few months for selfish reasons. I’m not holding my breath though. Maybe the E wagon is the sleeper deal of the last decade?? :wink:

Congrats on the smoking deal. Amazed you got the price down that low. I spent the last couple weeks haggling about brass hat e450s and the lowest i got was 60,500 for similarly equipped before someone bought it from under me as I was booking a time to come in and sign.

Which dealership was it?

Congrats on the car OP. Judging from the photo, is that OC and did you get the car from Foothill Ranch MB?