Signed 2019 Cadillac XT5 Luxury - 36/12, $440/mo, $55k MSRP

Signed this deal earlier in the month, actually signed last week in September, got the car 10 days later. Service Loaner deal, looked at a few on the lot, but needed the black interior for the dog, so had the dealer check the inventory. Saw that a Manhattan Noir with black interior had about 1k miles on it, and they wouldn’t punch it out of the loaner fleet before 2k. They were able to mileage it up to 2008 miles in about a week and then were able to get me into it.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Cadillac XT5 Luxury AWD
MSRP: $55k
Monthly Payment: $440
Drive-Off Amount: $1000
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00024 (I believe that is what he said, but I did it all over the phone so I’m not sure)
Residual: don’t remember :confused:
Incentives: conquest
Region: north NJ

Included in the price was them tinting the windows all around, oil changes for the length of the lease and all weather floor mats. Mileage didn’t include the original 2008 miles, so turn-in mileage is 41,000 miles

I know I left some money on the table, especially with the Costco deal starting on Oct. 1. But I was also Coming out of a Chevy lease that was over mileage and had some excess wear and tear which they covered completely (and didn’t roll the mileage in)

• edited to add AWD

There’s a lot of issues with this post…

What was selling price? Incentives?

Are you sure about the mileage? Might wanna double check contract…very rarely does it make sense to buy the miles back up front.

Base MF is 0.00005 for FWD and 0.00010 for AWD. So I’m not entirely sure how you got the MF you did.

What did they add to the cap cost for all those extras?

You say they completely covered the wear and tear and mileage on your existing Chevy lease…the dealer has zero authority to do so…I’m guessing you’ll get a bill in the mail from GMF for it.

1 Like

In regards to selling price, not entirely sure. I’d have to find the paperwork…I haven’t looked it over. As I mentioned I built the deal over the phone, so I never had all the specifics in front of me.

The mileage was a sticking point for me, as 12k is borderline for me (the previous Chevy was 2yr/24k and I went over). At first, they were trying to take the 2k off the 39/12k, but I wasn’t taking it. So they ended up giving me the full 39/12k starting after the 2000 loaner miles.

Nothing was added to the cap cost as far as I know. I paid $1000 at signing, which included the doc fee, 1st month, NJ DMV fee and tires I believe. The tints, oil changes and all weather mats were completely on them.

For the incentives, I believe I got conquest (there’s an Audi in the household) and first responder which is like $500.

The dealer covered my mileage by writing a check to cover the overage; I’m not sure what the total mileage was cause I wasn’t the one who dropped off the car, but it couldn’t be much more than 250 miles.

You didn’t sign a lease contract and don’t have a copy of it to fill in the blanks?

Honestly with the huge Audi conquest rebate (+$2k above loyalty/normal conquest in my region) I’d want to be around $300/mo zero DAS on this thing based on my work trying to hack a similar demo for a friend last week. Off the top of my head you’re probably around 10% discount.

Hopefully the mileage and wear on prior lease were actually taken care of and you have documentation on it.

1 Like

Like I said, I signed the deal a few weeks back, so I don’t remember the price. In addition, I travel for work so I don’t always have access to the paperwork. When I get home, I will add those numbers in.

The $440/mo. includes NJ tax as well.

Based on the numbers the brokers in the NYC area were trying to quote me, I figured I should have probably been right around $400/mo including tax.

I was seeing $2-3k DAS, $400/mo (and higher up to $480/mo), 39/10k…12k Miles bumped the price $20-$25/mo).

If you can still get this one near $300 a month all in, $1k DAS, what can you do for an Escalade for me? :smiley:. I sacrificed for this cause I didn’t want to pay $1100 a month for one ha

I’m not a broker, I have no idea where they get their numbers from, and I have no idea what Escalade numbers are like. I hack leases which you cannot do unless you have all the numbers, which you don’t seem to have and is why IMO you didn’t get a very great deal.

I don’t know what your regional incentives are, but I can speak to the XT5 in my region since I just tried to hack this exact trim last week. In my region, it’s $5k total incentive with the Audi conquest. Given that and 16% off a $55k XT5 at base MF with Michigan taxes/fees would come out to $332/mo with $332 DAS on a 39/12k. 16% is IMO very doable on a Cadillac demo.

I was shooting for a 20% discount at base MF which would be ~$265/mo. Couldn’t get there at base MF but I had several offers in the 15-17% range at base MF.

1 Like

Hey let me post:

Where, you were already told:

And expect people to tell me it was a good deal…:rofl:

Also,

Could have been in the realm of forgiveness by GMF but at prolly around $.25 per mile, ~$62.5 wasnt a big deal to cover. But not sure what your excess wear and tear was cause its vauge.