Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00145
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $5250 (conquest, OL code)
Region: WA
Leasehackr Score: 9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Was shopping nationwide for demo or new m550. Was able to actually get a deal locally in WA state that was pretty good, comparable to other strong deals posted here. Also decided on new vs demo due to the $1000 CCA rebate which doesn’t work with demos. Leasehacker calculator shows slightly different DAS and payment than what I actually got but negligible difference. I assume deals on these cars will get stronger in next few months but don’t think I’ll do much better in WA so happy with what I landed.

3 Likes

And here’s a pic, its Dark Graphite Metallic

6 Likes

Nice!! Guessing your das includes tax?

@lax854 yes both payment and DAS includes tax. DAS has about $450 in upfront taxes.

Monthly is $662/mo before tax.

Think it’s s solid deal. Honestly I’d go new as well especially for cca. That v8 must be a beast. I just put the m340 in sport today and it’s breath taking. V8 must be glorious

@Lax854 i had to drive home a few hours as dealer wasnt in same city - V8 is truly spectacular!

I can’t imagine what 2020 will be like at 520HP but this seems like more than you’ll ever need.

Which dealer is it? I’m Redmond and looking for some good deals.

Sweet deal and great car. How hard did you have to work to get it?

@mbangwa it was BMW Spokane. I took a $150 one way flight and drove back 4 hrs, pretty nice drive.

Definitely more competitive than Seattle, Bellevue or Northwest. That said this particular car was on their lot almost 250d so I think they had motivation to move it. Look for cars that have been sitting on their lot a long time (cargurus.com has that info), you might be more successful with those. It was also end of month, so I’m guessing that added to motivating the dealer a bit as well.

1 Like

@mountain-lion I’ve been in probably 10 or so exchanges with various dealers over the last month on demos and new cars before this one. None of those got to where I wanted. I probably lowered my expectations a bit along that process which helped. This particular deal closed in 2 days over email. Probably 5 or so emails back forth to lock on basic terms (sale price before incentives, incentives, and MF). It can be frustrating to hear so many ‘no’ responses, but eventually one said ‘yes’.

1 Like

It’s really good to know solid deals on higher end BMWs are possible in PNW. The deal may not be spectacular but the car surely is.

@menotknow I was surprised too, as Spokane managed to do better numbers than the Oregon dealers I was contacting. Seattle area dealers you can forget about it.

1 Like