SIGNED 2019 BMW i8 Roadster - MSRP $172,395 - $0 DAS+MAX MSD - 24/7.5k

Trying to find an i8 for 3 months, negotiated with several dealers in entire CALIFORNIA. Some of them do provide good numbers, PM me if you are interesting in getting an i8

Finally got this deal closed, this is our 3rd BMW from this dealer. Guessing that would be the reason I got 26% off MSRP without markup?

Photo will be updated later:>

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: NEW 2019 BMW i8 Roadster
MSRP: $172,395
Monthly Payment: $915 tax included
Drive-Off Amount: $0+MAX MSD ($6650)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: 0.00145 -> 0.0011 after 7MSD
Residual: 65%
Incentives: $2465 Lease Cash + $1500 Loyalty + $500 OL Code
Rebates: $1500 BMW CCA - Effective payment to $850 :cold_face:
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 18.4
Leasehackr Calculator:

18 Likes

Dope deal man Congrats!

1 Like

I nominate this for the greatest i8 roadster deal yet seen on the board.

EDIT——Greatest i8 deal period!

2 Likes

Love it! Great deal OP, enjoy!!!

Agreed…I forgot about that one. Perhaps we will have to say this is the greatest roadster deal, that was the greatest coupe deal✔️

C’mon no pictures??

Wow!!! Unbelievable. I’ve been following the prices on the i8 roadster for a while and this is by far the best I’ve seen. Especially at the higher MSRP for the roadster. Total least cost is about 20k for 2 years - great job.

1 Like

If the CCA is not in the calculator, your effective payment after CCA is actually $814/month. 23 x 915 = 21,045. 21,045 - 1,500 = 19,545. 19,545/24 = 814. $814 is positively insane for this car. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Fantastic deal!

wow!! Congrats! Post pictures!

$814/$172,395=0.472%.

If the MSD’s were put on a BMW card, even better! There could be another $500 in savings on that front.

2 Likes

Wow! Tempted to sell my car and sign similar deal!

A good deal, no question. But definitely not the best deal on an i8 coupe or roadster in here. @aronchi probably has the top 2019 coupe deal on here. I’ve had some jaw dropping i8 coupe deals as well. I’ll post my i8 roadster deal as soon as I get a chance, and maybe my older coupe deals too, if I can find the paperwork.

I think you and i have the top coupe deal here, yes. But this is very strong

1 Like

Yeah, see my post a bit up this trail where I modified my best ever statement :slight_smile: this one is definitely up there in the group with you guys…It’s crazy to think there are folks driving around in $170,000 cars paying less to somebody in the Ford expedition next to them at the stoplight.

3 Likes

I want one can you replicate?

1 Like

Awesome deal. i8 Roadster looks badass.

Congrats!! What color?

What’s amazing is there might be positive equity at the end of this.

I just found a guy with potentially as much as $50k of positive equity in his i8 coupe, meaning he could end up getting paid $1,000/month to have driven the i8 for two years if he plays his cards right.

Edit: The Roadster is oddly worth around the same as the coupe, so there’s potentially $5k-$10k of positive equity here. There are definitely some i8 owners, especially from the $500-$600/month unicorn deals, that are going to be ecstatic if they sell/trade in this market.

It’s impossible to predict but with a combination of market conditions and strong demand for the i8 some lessees got extremely lucky.

$50K in equity?

@aronchi you’re in the process of dumping your i8 lease and I don’t recall it being anything close to that