Signed! 2019 BMW 530e Loaner $60k MSRP 36/12 $455 (including tax) 2200 DAS 7 MSDs

Without further adieu, here are the juicy details:

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 530e **
MSRP: $60,195
Selling Price: $47663.88
Monthly Payment: $455 (including tax)
NOTE: Although $455 was the original agreed price, the finance lady offered extended maintenance coverage for $600 which equated to $17 (with taxes) to make it to $472/month with tax as shown in the contract. She claimed it regularly costs $1400 and covers brake jobs and all maintenance for 3 years over and above the oil change. I thought it was a good deal. Not sure if I made a good choice or not, but we’ll see. The reason I am calling it out is because if you decide to not opt for the extended maintenance, you can get the deal for $455/mo.

Cash Due at Signing: $2,200 (first month, acq, doc, reg). Includes around $1K down
MSD (7): $3500
Total DAS: $2200+3500 = $5700
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00165 (.00130 after MSDs)
Residual: 60% (58.7 after milage adjustment)
Region: SoCAL
Dealer: BMW of Riverside. Sales Rep name is JR. Let me him know that I referred you.
Leasehackr Score: 10.5

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Few points:

1. I referenced the deal mentioned in topic: Signed! 2019 BMW 530e Loaner $60k MSRP 36/12 $357+tax 2200 DAS 7 MSDs and started calling dealers in SoCal for loaner cars to match the deal. I had absolutely no incentives like OL Code, Loyalty etc so it was higher than the referenced deal.
  2. I realized that most dealers have loaner cars listed on their website, so look them up before you call. Sometimes they do not update the site, so cars which might show as available are not and some other cars which are not listed are available.
  3. Many dealers will laugh at you and write you off, but be confident and keep trying
  4. Initially I started calling dealers and sending them an email, but no one took me seriously. When I attached Phdhusky’s contract, it completely changed the game. Hence, I have attached my contract to help you out.
  5. I hate to pay $1000 down, but I started with Phdhusky’s contract where he had paid $1000 down. The dealer tried his best to match it with the same parameters, but due to no incentives cost was high. I had the option to make it $0 down to increase the monthly, but I let it be. You always have the choice to control your down payment.
  6. JR (Jamil Razzak) is a professional sales rep and he tried really hard to make my original deal work.

Good luck hackers!

4 Likes

Enjoy the ride friend! 530e is probably one of the smoothest riding in full EV I’ve driven.

1 Like

I’m glad my contract helped you out and you got a deal you are happy with! Enjoy the car!

Maybe someone can clear this up but I didn’t have loyalty or OL code either. I know it may look like I put down 1k but my DAS was first month, reg, doc, and inception. There was probably less than 500 in down there.

Congrats!

1 Like

I just signed on a loaner 2019 BMW 530e deal as well, but the calculator doesn’t match up to my payment of $450 per month after tax. When I removed the 3750 Taxed Incentives, the monthly changed drastically. Am I missing anything here, or did I get a bad deal?

I’m guessing your ~19% discount included the rebates. If you keep the 3750 as a rebate and add to your sale price that much. The it’s showing $462/mo

1 Like

I came into the dealership thinking I needed to get 20% off MSRP after incentives :weary: I guess my deal is just average thinking about it again. Thanks for the community and thanks to your post as I’ve learned a lot about Leasing through this forum.

That’s a super smoking deal, congrats. Although $600 for 3-4 oil changes, might be a bit on the high side =X

It includes brake jobs as well which is about $1500-$2000. I was told that the lesser is expected to replace brakes on lease return.

Which rebate amount of $3750 are you referring to?

It was the amount in his calculator he posted

Are you expected to replace brakes before 30K? I didn’t have to on my Lexus GS 350.

I never had a single brake job done in any of the half dozen leases, although I drive a lot of highway miles. You might want to refer to the lease end guide that’s published on BMW, but, from what I know of leasing BMW’s in the past, you just dont want to bring a car in with the “change brake” light on. Everything else seems OK.

That said dont let it take away from the fact that you got a smoking deal on the car. Even if they threaten to cancel the deal if i dont “buy” the prepaid, I probably would still do it. At most you might have overpaid by $200-300 which isn’t bad considering how evil F&I guys are at certain dealerships.

This is my third lease and on the last 2 leases, I did not have to replace brakes. But I was told that I have to replace them on the BMW. I do not know what others have experienced on BMW’s; but you are right I am not worried about it, given the overall deal.

1 Like