Signed: 2019 BMW 440i xDrive 6-speed, $65k MSRP, $500/month inc tax, $0 DAS

I leased a similar 440i last week in Dallas. Blk/Blk, 6-speed with all the M Performance options including the Exhaust/Power upgrades and splitter upfront. It was on the lot for 10 months, I found it while looking for an M340. I love it, sounds as good as it looks. I barely play the radio and drive with the windows down even in the Texas heat. Not quite the Unicorn deal as the original poster. I only negotiated $7500 off (11% off $68K) + $5250 lease incentive + $1000 Drivers Experience rebate + $500 BMW CCA. Texas hits you with the sales tax on the full capital cost, but even with that I ended up near the 1% goal…

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve had too many black cars and they’re so hard to keep nice, but yours looks sharp. Definitely wish I’d been able to get the MPPSK, though I’m surprised at how decent it sounds with the exhaust valve open in sport mode.

10 months is approaching loaner discount territory. good work nonetheless and enjoy the ride!

When searching for cars that are sitting are you looking at cars that are for sale or lease?

Any BMW dealer will lease any new car that is for sale. I’m sure there are exceptions to the rule, but I never even thought of looking for cars just for lease.

No 2018’s are leasable.

Ah true, forgot about that. I believe the 2018 M3/M3 CS is an exception.

Dunno about that. Would have to see.

I had the performance exhaust on a 135i manual. I hear ya about passing on the radio and leaving the windows down…and I love my tunes…enjoy!

Stock 440i exhaust makes some good pops as it is but nothing like the MPPSK which is downright raunchy, personally it isn’t worth the extra $50/mo when residualized though. I’d rather apply that money towards getting an M4 instead.

1 Like

You should have gotten 0.00165% and if you paid 7MSD , Money factor will be decreased

Scroll up, that was the first thing discussed.

Hi there just found this forum by accident and thought i would drop a comment. Your dealer was probably not lying as i was looking for a manual 440i xdrive also. Ended up getting one shipped over to my dealer from Albany. White with the red leather not my first choice but grew on me quickly…lol. Might be one you were possibly looking into. Such a small world we live in.

2 Likes

Would it happen to have the port-installed carbon fiber splitters on the front bumper? I believe Albany had two 440i 6-speeds when I was looking, both white, but I don’t remember any other specifics.

Nope this one had the m sport package all the m badged parts shifter steering wheel etc. but oddly enough the standard suspension. But i love it.