Signed: 2019 BMW 430iXdrive Gran Coupe $263/mo 1k DAS (NJ) šŸ¦„!

I checked - nothing currently available :frowning:

Sucks haha Iā€™ll send you one if I come in possession of one lol

Lolā€¦not transferable, but thanks!

Do you know how they verify loyalty? If i live in an apartment complex, can i qualify if someone here as one lol

It should be transferable I mean the car is registered to my wife and I received the OL and they applied it. And not sure they asked for the registration for my 3 series. That was about it, not sure what they do behind the scenes though

Well in that case, anyone have an extra OL? Pretty please lol

https://www.bmwofridgefield.com/bmw-3-series-launch-party/

Did you try this?

Yup, they emailed me back

ā€œThank you for responding to our 3 series launch. Our launch party was in March but BMW is offering even more incentives for the 2019 3 series in the month of May!ā€

I think best bet to be attend the event

Can you share the dealership? Very good deal even comparing some other decent deals I have seen here for the gran coupe. I know you stated last one they had, which may have been part of the great price, but some just tend to be easier to get a deal with.Enjoy the car

Pmd 202020.

Itā€™s good for the householdā€¦not jimmy down the street

Ahh I see lol the dealership still made sure my wife was married to me lol they went as far as asking for a marriage certificate lol

@chrishs2000 thanks for the Unicorn Tag second car Iā€™ve leased through learning info from LH and Iā€™m so grateful to yā€™all wouldā€™ve been leasing accords for more if I hadnā€™t found this forum

Thanks again everyone

You did really good work and deserve the :unicorn:. I will admit, I had serious doubts about you when you first started posting :rofl:

Also, didnā€™t I tell you about that 36/10 to 24/10 then waive acq fee trick? Love it!!!

1 Like

but its not. (202020)

Yes you did :slight_smile: idk why all the dealers think it jumps the monthly

Edit: also corrected dealer info

The vast majority of sales guys have no idea how a lease payment isnā€™t calculated. Going 24mos will result in a higher payment without massive discounts like this.

3 Likes

nice work! also is that black on black? most of the similar cars available out here are wellā€¦ leftovers in terms of coloring, thatā€™s for sure.

Yup black sapphire on black with red stitching

Iā€™m not going to lie after seeing the pics I didnā€™t like it at all but when I saw the car in person the black sapphire color actually looks good and the interior with the red contrast not bad either, my 3 series is goldish with the Venetian beige interior and Iā€™m very much starting to dislike it lol

I found one with white exterior and cognac interior (my favorite interior) however they were just asking for too much for the car.
Best combo in my opinion is Gray/ Black with cognac/ red interior

thatā€™s funny- all i want is black on black (though i prefer jet black to black sapphire) and was annoyed by all the beige and red interiors i kept finding.

iā€™ll trade ya :wink:

that red stitching is actually pretty cool. enjoy your car.