Signed: 2019 BMW 430i xDrive loaner: $233/month, first month DAS

If you wave the acquisition wouldn’t it be .00215 as it raises the mf .0005?

Take off 35 BP for MSDs and you get .00180.

Oh ya…lol. Yup my fault…forgot there were msd in this equation…

Just to confirm - you were able to use college grad again within a couple months?

Yes. The dealer told me they heard it could be only applied once a year, but I managed to go through the application.

holy. 4750 lease credit?

Right??? I’m only seeing $2750…

I think it depends on where you live/zip code.

That was the number in my area in June. Now the MF is lower but likewise lease credit dropped $250

how did u get so much in lease credit?

It’s broken down in the first post.

which post?

Come on man

There’s no way how he got so much lease credit it depends on region go to edmunds and check the lease credit Availible for the zip your dealer is at

Great deal! Congrats! Care to share what you transferred your 320 for? You mentioned you asked for “upfront money” so I was wondering if/ how much you made on the transfer.

I made about $100*remaining month plus MSD as upfront. This transfer is to a friend of mine and I’m not sure how it could be done on swapalease. Their effective payment is $330 including the transfer fee and they are happy with it.

Look at when this was posted please :rofl: numbers has changed.

Hi everyone! completely confused noob here. My area shows 5.5K for a lease credits can I also get an insane deal? and if so how?

That’s lease credit only, which corresponds to $4,750 in my post. To get an insane deal you need to be qualified for other incentives like loyalty and get at least 18% off a loaner or 16% off a new.

How can I check? Please don’t tell me I need to call the dealer

you should probably read this…