Signed: 2019 BMW 430i xDrive loaner: $233/month, first month DAS

Shout out to the hackers here. The strong loyalty and lease credit this month helped a lot, and I managed to use the graduate discount twice in two months.

The dealer laughed at me at first but finally figured that my number worked and called me back. That’s their last 4 series loaner on the lot and I don’t think they are going to replicate anything.

Must have a strong heart standing in the rain of laughter to be a hackr here.

2019, BMW, 430i xDrive:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $48,885
Selling Price: $40,085 (18% before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $233
Cash Due at Signing: $233 + MSDs
MSD: $1,750
Incentives: $4,750 lease credit + $2,500 loyalty + $1,000 grad + $500 OL = $8,750

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00165 - MSD + waive acquisition fee = 0.00180
Residual: 63% less 4,600 loaner mileage

Region: NJ dealer, registered in PA
Leasehackr Score: 19.3

I found someone to took over my 320i lease that I got 2 months ago. With that upfront money, my effective monthly payment is ~$100. The previous post can be found here FYI (The 430 is much more fun to drive than 320).

9 Likes

This is a great deal!!! Nicely done. Enjoy the car.

Really well done. The BMW fire sale continues.

Mother of god. Just imagine what you could have done on a one-pay. Sub-$200 4 series!!

Good work!

1 Like

(I think MSD does better than One-Pay)

Great deal! I have been not been able to get anything close on a loaner.

True but if you’re in a pay tax on sale price state like TX a one-pay is superior when dealer plays ball with tax credits.

1 Like

I dreamed of that as well, but they don’t allow MSD and one-pay at the same time.

Your 18% on that new red 440 Msport is even crazier, man.

1 Like

To tell you the truth, I contacted at least 30 dealers northeast, the second best I can get is 17% on a coupe with rear end accident… Most just laughed and didn’t even want to compete on a 15% discount…

bows Thank you, good sir.

1 Like

Great job on this one​:+1::+1:

@Orangeman96’s car lol

4 series FTW!

Good lord. Great job!

He had 20% for cosmetic problems which is great, while mine was 17% with rear bumper and quarter panels replaced…

That was my local dealer and I showed up in their dealership hoping to get a good deal. They kept me waiting for 3 hours doing nothing. Finally a sales person came out giving me 17% and another two weeks to wait before the car being fixed. That’s why I said a strong heart is really important…

Hey now, it was minor paint scuff and got 20.4% :slight_smile:

If you wave the acquisition wouldn’t it be .00215 as it raises the mf .0005?

Take off 35 BP for MSDs and you get .00180.

Oh ya…lol. Yup my fault…forgot there were msd in this equation…

Just to confirm - you were able to use college grad again within a couple months?