Signed: 2019 Audi Q8

The federal tax credit is for evs/PHEVs

Seems like you got a great deal I got anxious and signed a little too early this month and I’m paying $750/mo for a 2019 Q7 nothing down, 10K/36mo sticker of $69K. I went against my best judgement and took a referral from a friend to the dealer GM who did give me what seemed to be a great deal at the time but the relationship got in the way of me getting a slamming deal from another dealer!

I think 20% off on the q7 is the limit for all dealers in the northeast.

Last year the A6 had some air bag issues so I believe the 30% off (that’s what i was quoted) was to offset the discontinued lease support from Audi. I could be wrong but i would not expect the same % off every year.

Does anyone know which dealership in the Bay Area this was from?

@low56 all of them in the Bay Area will have that deal. Just reach out to every single one. Audi of Stevens Creek offered 17% from the start.

Stevens creek just said they can’t match your deal. Anyone in particular you signed with?
This was for the 2019 Q8 premium ?

Sorry I was implying for the Q7

I am only getting 15% off but residual is 55% instead of 53%, MF.00099. 834 after tax, on msrp of 79295. So cal.

What trim is the Q8 you just signed?

On the Q8?

Yes on the Q8, 2019

Premium plus with driver assist, premium plus and cold weather package and other options

RV seems to be high. Did they increase the RV from 53% to 55% for January. Edmunds has it as 53% . Higher RV means lower monthly payment.

Brian the MF buy rate is .00093 and The residual would be higher if you go with 7.5K miles/year vs 10k vs 12k. I’m assuming you went with 7,500 miles?

Freshwater and zein
55% is what I got from edmunds. The MF I thought was suppose to be .0012 for 3 years 12k per year, but was not going to argue if they are going to give me a lower MF. I went to a different local dealer who was going to charge me .0024 MF. So I think they have some variability in what they can offer.

Had another guy telling me 15 % off only if I buy and not lease.

1 Like

@Brian_T what region are you in? @Zein deal was in NorCal. So-Cal can have different programs.

Residuals and MF are national.
For the Q8 buy rate is .00099
Residual for P+ 36/7500 is 57% - 56% 10k - 55% 12k

2 Likes

Donny our contract reads 53% for 36mo/12k w/Audi care on the Q8 for the P+

It sounds like they used a different captive, was the lease through US Bank perhaps?