Signed: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige

Picked this up about a month ago. Wanted an EV in the household & seeing lease support come to an end for the 2019’s & some great deals on here, I decided to give it a shot.

Was set on only getting the Prestige trim so took a couple weeks to find a Prestige in the spec I wanted w/ a dealer willing to meet me at my desired payment range. Some weren’t willing to apply the Costco discount at all but finally found one where it all worked out.

I think it’s a solid deal without any previous loyalty although payment could have been lower with MSDs. Overall though happy to walk away with a Prestige for this price in CA.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige
MSRP: $84,310
Monthly Payment: $485 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2500 (1st mo, doc, dmv, tax)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.0173
Residual: 55%
Incentives: $7.5k- federal rebate, $7.5k- dealer allowance, 10% off MSRP- Costco
Post Sale Rebate: $800 from PG&E
Region: Northern California
Leasehackr Score: 13.5
Leasehackr Calculator: Calculator Link

15 Likes

Congratulations… you certainly got a great deal

2 Likes

Thank you!

How do you get the federal credit? I thought its only on purchased cars?

Audi just called that way this portion of lease incentive. Also they have another one called marketing allowance but this is technicly lease cash.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new ride.

17.8% pre-incentive discount is pretty healthy!

Couple of comments on your LH calculator- you didn’t include the $895 acquisition fee, ?$500 down payment, and the dealer fees (~$126)?

But regardless- congrats.

1 Like

They give it to you on the front end on a lease. Basically it comes off the sales price

2 Likes

Wow, is this replicable in the Northeast!? Did you use MSD’s?

It’s in the first post.

Calculator is a bit off. You may have even gotten more preincentive discount than what’s included in your calculator. MSDs would’ve made this even sweeter. Nevertheless this is a great deal. Enjoy the ride.

CA Edison will also give you a $1k rebate, make sure you register for it!

Congrats!

and the program ends 12/31/20.

Op is in Northern CA and already listed PG&E’s $800 post-sale rebate.

Where can I find a 2019 E-tron to try to replicate this deal?

Search on autotrader, there is only a handful of 2019 etrons left in the country and the incentives have changed since this deal was posted so unlikely you will come close to replicating this

Thanks I found one but I’m pretty new here and not sure what to do. Call them and essentially ask what their lease would be? Ask to replicate this as much as possible?

No. Take the time to learn about how a lease works. Understand what is different in this lease deal vs the current programs and then try to pursue a deal appropriate for the current programs.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve been lurking for a bit so not totally new. But I’ve collected the incentives MF and RV from edmunds. Is it a matter of calling and asking if they’d honor those numbers? I can’t imagine they would give that up front so it probably takes some negotiation which I have done before on purchases not leases.

There is no difference between negotiating a purchase or a lease. It’s just a different form of financing.

So negotiate the price first. Then say “I would like to lease can I have a quote?” Then mention incentives and go from there?

Take the reigns and put together a deal that you would want vs would accept vs would not accept based upon the current incentives, buy rate MF, max MSDs and most importantly inventory. Residual values have fallen, no more Loyalty, no more Costco.

Then, reach out to the dealer that has the in stock model and present them what you are looking for- there are ~ 20 new 2019 eTrons left in the county.

The unicorn deals from July - Sept are long gone.

Good luck

2 Likes