SIGNED: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige (with pics)

Exactly. No way id buy this

1 Like

And even Audi has put a 40% residual on this. So some lucky guy who got the first etron in Late 2018 will Return his lease which was 80k msrp and it will wholesale at 30k

Yes, on further review, I agree. The lack of MSDs and loyalty ā€œhurtā€ this. With the extra 4k savings from loyalty and MSDs plus 24 months, this would have been in the 500s, which would be a great deal for Prestige.

Would I have qualified for the Loyalty discount? This is my first Audi lease. Previously with Mercedes/BMW only.

No. You nor I qualify for loyalty.
Itā€™s unfair to compare loyalty across the board since obviously only previous lessees do. You got a decent deal. Enjoy.

Ya enjoy. You stacked everything you had except MSDs and got a got a deal the average person would never get.

What about some sucker that financed it! Imagine the look on the guyā€™s face when he gets a carvana quote showing 30k negative equity one year after purchase.

1 Like

Sorry. New to Lease contracts. So for this deal. Was the DAS actually $1500?

Itā€™s having a MY 2009 or higher Audi.

Welcome! Yes. Read this post by @chrishs2000 on contracts, youā€™ll find it valuable. I also highly recommend checking out leasing 101, the FAQ questions, and just reading other hackr posts.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55fdc875e4b0ef39e07200ed/t/5d61702439925b0001506689/1566666791361/Lease+Contract+Analysis.pdf

@trato, thanks Iā€™m still in May :laughing:

3 Likes

2009 or higher

I would do the OPs deal if I got loyalty as I presently have Costco. Iā€™m wondering if Audi letā€™s you get the loyalty incentive after youā€™ve already turned your lease in two months agoā€¦

Yes, $1500

Yes you would qualifyā€¦

You did really well . Congratulations

1 Like

Are you suggesting 24 months is lower monthly payment? I checked the rough numbers and it came out higher, though maybe I did something wrong.

Depends on a few factors including the amount of incentives/trunk money in your region. In some cases itā€™s lower and in some cases itā€™s not.

Makes sense. Thanks.

I had asked about a 24 month lease but the payments were higher than 36 months.

thatā€™s odd, but mine was Premium Plus.

My deals: 24/10: DAS, max MSDs, $432/month; 36/10, DAS, max MSDs, $481/month.

3 Likes

Great electric car to own. I own the same exact Audi etron for last 6 months. Absolutely no issues.
I am getting 20% more range than Epa estimated range of 204 miles even with my aggressive driving habit and full Ac/heater ON.

1 Like