Signed: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige 84k MSRP 0 DAS No MSD 700 month

, ,

33% in total discounts if we got his pre-incentive discount in SoCal then. He didn’t even count the $500 Costco card so even less.

That’s a sharp looking car.

4 Likes

I think all the experts agree. $800 is a great deal but there is (costco) meat on the bones of this juicy etron.

Check your PMs, I dug some meat up, I ran some numbers and I was wondering if you could verify, 2 sets of eyes > 1.

If we didn’t need a replacement Gasser SUV (Mrs trading her X3 M40i in on a Model Y), I’d be all over something like this with some tax credits on it. (Despite it’s range shortcomings and other eccentricities)

May try my hand at the local Audi shops and see what kicks up for fun.

1 Like

Do you know how much loyalty is?

It’s probably worth a try. What’s the worst they can do, offer 1300 a month? :joy:

$2000 loyalty on all 2019 Audi, $1000 on 2020

2 Likes

So on a 2019, if I am thinking about this the right way, there is:

$7500 incentive
$5k’ish market cash, tbd by market
$2k Costco rebate
$2k loyalty that would stack?

2 Likes

+$500 Costco cash card, I think. USAA might stack as well. Not sure

What bout state rebate?

At least for CA, vehicles above 60k are exempt from CVRP rebate - as of 12/2019.

1k rebate for SCE or 800 rebate for PG&E customers.

This could get really interesting in California!

2 Likes

I would have assumed USAA would be like a fleet discount but who knows!

Unfortunately, USAA does not stack with Costco. It says in the small print of the costco incentive “Incentive is not compatible with some Audi programs and incentives including: 1) Corporate Sales; 2) USAA; 3) Employee Benefits Selector; 4) e-tron Affinity; 5) Dealer Small Fleet Incentive; 6) Courtesy Vehicle Program; 7) Dealer Employee Purchase Program; 8) Contract Employee Purchase Program; and 9) VIP incentives”

2 Likes

Doesn’t even begin to make up for the downright nasty power rates though. Folks on TMC report .25-50c/kWh except for TOU’s.

From my SDG&E bill:

Hard Pass.

At those rates a full solar roof and big battery array begins to make a lot of sense.

That’s a toilet paper gift card.

Sell that and @nokaoi1 could pay the entire lease.

1 Like

That is unreal. Compare that to areas in the midwest at $0.04…

2 Likes

Absolutely…The ROI at those rates in an area with netmetering would be very attractive.

1 Like

Eh, it’s better than getting nothing back.

1 Like