Signed: 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige 84k MSRP 0 DAS No MSD 700 month

, ,

I feel this can be beat if you get a dealer to match discount , you area has greater or equal market allowance, Costco, and you have state rebate (golden ticket).

1 Like

and the plates here are $200 for 3 years for EV :slight_smile:

According to Edmunds, there is $7,500 in lease cash which reflects the federal tax credit and an additional $4-$5.5k in dealer market allowances depending on where you live. This is presumably before the Costco incentive which would stack(?). This is starting to look a bit like one of those stars aligning moments for killer deals on e-trons.

Thanks for sharing @nokaoi1 , as a suggestion, your opening post would be more helpful sharing a deal breakdown.

1 Like

Sams club members get no loveā€¦ lol

1 Like

0 down or 0 DAS? @nokaoi1

Was looking there last week

Costco stacks, 2k + 500 cash card. Also donā€™t forget state rebates, NJ might be good for this, like with @ElectricEliminatorā€™s bolt lease. Im not sure if there are MSRP limits on that rebate, this may not qualify for any of them.

IIRC, the NJ rebate has a MSRP cap of 55k, so unfortunately the e-tron doesnā€™t qualify.

Expected, same with PA, except 50k (final purchase not msrp, hackable still for an i3 maybe).

Can you PM me your sales person info? I have someone interested and this dealership is down the street from me.

Would love to see if the guys on the CA forum can beat this.

1 Like

He had loyalty so im guessing yes.

the only junk in that eTronā€™e trunk is muh-nee :star_struck::battery::red_car::money_with_wings:

Great deal! :clap:t2::money_with_wings: Drive it with Prestige. Way nicer than the Model S/X.

2 Likes

But at least thereā€™s no sales tax on NJ, so itā€™s still an ā€œincentive.ā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only 2k here, there is 5.5k in LA and SoCal (Market allowance). The discount is definitely what made this deal.

Edit: Heā€™s saying 17% discount, but selling price was 59k on a 84k car, Iā€™m just going to shutup now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting to get one of these for a while. Iā€™ve been told to hang on since there are still a lot of ā€˜19ā€™s still out there. This seems like a pretty good deal though.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, with incentives this is close to 30%. He got 17% off before incentives. This is a crazy deal.

But worse range and significantly more costly to DC fast charge.

Solid deal though, you canā€™t even really lease a P3D for this kind of money.

1 Like

Youā€™re in SoCal arenā€™t you? You have 3k more dealer market allowance than he does. Math the 17% dealer cap discount, 7500 fed, 2k costco, 5.5k market, and loyalty? Damn, thatā€™s a bit of cash right there.

3 Likes

That is a great deal almost tempted to add it to vhooloo specials of the month :heart_eyes:

Edit added under the let them eat cake category

3 Likes

Lay it out @vhooloo. Needs Costco member rebate, good dealer discount (17%) , and everything else, I might run numbers and get it under 600 if weā€™re lucky, hold on.

1 Like