Signed 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI AWD - Misano Blue with Nero Package & Paddle Shifting!

The Giulia Quad is an M3 slayer, Vhooloo just got the wrong car! Thats why he is a little bitter.

Thanks to you the dealer sold 10 units and there out of 2019s. The haters will hate

2 Likes

If you look more than skin deep on the Stelvio and Guilia, you’ll find that there’s a bit of Ferrari design and a whole slew of FCA underpinnings. I think they only let the Italian folks at the exterior design in general (outside of assembly) but there are a few aspects where you look at the Alfa and struggle to guess what they were thinking. On the plus side, many of those quirks were ironed out between 2017-2019 and the 2020s took care of the rest.

As for the marketing - well, “could be better” would probably be the rating. People that drive the Alfa’s do like them - it’s getting folks through the door that is the problem as there is poor brand awareness. Alfa didn’t help their cause with the 2018 MY that had a mix of 2017 and 2018 hardware (and dealers thought it was all 2018 HW).

Thanks to @gregghia - I hadn’t found a dealer that had many 2019s and they had something that would work and were great to deal with (SIGNED: 2019 Stelvio Sport - 24m/10k, 53k $800 DAS and $378/mo)

Cheers,

John

1 Like

This intel has been around here for years. Criswell is known for giving good deals. Just search. I thought it was them when you mentioned MD dealer

What is your point, that new deals shouldn’t be posted? I believe all data points are valuable, especially recent ones.

My point is that search also works. And his “intel” is an open secret. Nice of him sharing, too

I got an X6, so I am more than a little bitter. Apparently the hatch has started leaking.
Should have gotten a stelvio!

1 Like

Recent posts confirm a 450 payment on a 2019 was not a good move

Deal Check 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sport (MSRP 58,6345)

Signed: 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport AWD