Signed 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI AWD - Misano Blue with Nero Package & Paddle Shifting!

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI - Misano Blue w/ Black Interior, Nero Package, Driver Assistance Pkg, Sunroof & Heated Seats (Front & Rear)
MSRP: $51,689
Price: $38,424
Monthly Payment: $460 with Alfa Premium Care (Protects Windows, Dents, Rims, Tires and all Service up to 40K miles
Drive-Off Amount: $1,470 - First Payment and Premium Care out of pocket.
Months:36
Annual Mileage:15,000
MF: Right at 1%
Residual: $24,223
Region: Bought in Maryland but took her home to NC

Alfa Premium Care; https://www.alfaromeousa.com/content/dam/alfausa/pdf/premium-care-limited-warranty/Alfa_Romeo_Premium_Care_Warranty.pdf

Great online experience with dealer out of Maryland. 1 call and an hour later I was driving from NC to MD to pick up a new car. Was originally driving up to get the Stromboli color with red interior - as soon as I saw the Misano blue, I changed my mind.

This is second Stelvio - old baby is brown on the left and of course the new girl is the amazing blue on the right.

6 Likes

The blue looks great. Congrats!

can you share the dealer info?

Criswell Masarati of Germantown, MD. Worked directly with the Sales Manager Robert via email and then he assigned me Alberto, salesman, to finish the deal when I arrived. Both were excellent and easily the smoothest transaction I’ve ever done including lease/buy.

Inventory was the best I had found in on the entire East Coast and main part of mid-west.

Wow what a small world!
I just leased my Missano blue Stelvio from there a few days ago. That dealer initially had 2 Missano Blue Stelvio’s in stock in the beginning of May and i decided to put a deposit on one of them. They were both at same MSRP, only difference was one had rear heated seats (yours now) and the other had premium sound package (mine now).

Anyways congrats! I also had a great experience with the dealer. Hands down best color combo with the Nero package.

1 Like

You’re the guy (or gal)! lol

Funny story - I went in to do the deal. After I signed I was walking around the lot waiting for the car delivery. I went in the back and saw your Stelvio in the back with all the 2020s. I looked and was like wait what?! Your’s has red calipers no?

I went in to see if we could change the paperwork and they said no, “it’s on hold”. I felt like they were saying that just to not have to redo the paperwork lol.

But yeah, I was going to trick out the sound myself so I went for the other one. My daughter wanted seat heater since she sits in the back. Going to DIY painting the calipers. I love the Alfa red but going with the yellow instead.

Enjoy it!

Robert is the real deal. I’m picking up a leftover 2019 tomorrow. From initial inquiry to numbers and agreement was about 45m.

I’ll post up my deal after I pickup but it is a better deal than my 2018 (signed early July 2018).

Cheers,

John

1 Like

Dang I should have told everyone to drop my name - going to work out a referral program with Robert.

@gregghia congrats, beautiful ride! Man, all you East Coasters are crushing the Stelvio deals. It’s crappy here in the PnW, they just won’t budge below a certain point. I kept telling the two local dealers with MSRP 55-56k 2019’s that I would take one for about a 46k selling price, they won’t do it.

Guess I’ll wait until they (hopefully) get more desperate in coming months.

enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Great looking car @gregghia ! It’s also nice to hear about a smooth and non-contentious transaction…it’s nice when everything works out comfortably✔️

1 Like

@Mfizzy What about doing the deal remote and then have them put it on a truck and ship it to you? Think cost is around $600-$800 but for the payment you can achieve if you are doing say a 36 month lease, might be worth the extra cost.

From what I understand you can drop your lease off at any approved Alfa dealership in the country so you wouldn’t have to worry about the back end of the lease.

Why are you guys paying 475 for an outdated leftover whose dealers are steadily going out of business? Read about the travails of people who want to return their current leases.

@vhooloo don’t poop on the parade, lol. I/we are happy with the payment, the deal, the car and the brand. I love that leasehackr is around as it has really helped me not get taken advantage of but at the same time if you analyze things to much in life, you will never execute.

If you know that model there is irrelevant change between the 19 and the 20 so if someone wants a new one and the timing is right why not go get a leftover for a hell of a deal and live life.

When you mention leftovers - what in that should one be concerned about? The car runs great, no flat spots on the tires, exterior is solid. I really don’t care the car was on a lot or a storage unit for months.

When you mention the travails - don’t know what your are referring too - have a hyperlink to something tangible so I can read? Maybe use as ammo later if it’s a known issue.

In the end I didn’t “stick it to the dealer” but I got what I wanted at a price point I am more than happy with. In fact I created a great relationship with two guys there already - may or may not pay off in the future but if I had haggle and beaten them up, would not have had the same outcome.

Worst case and I mean worst case scenario if the unit sucks and Alfa goes out of business - I would go drop the Stelvio off at the dealers front door, through the keys on their roof, walk away and stop paying. I could care a less about a ding on my credit. Ain’t gonna let that impact my sanity.

Next time you come in with a stick and move comment please offer some value.

3 Likes

There was actually quite a big improvement to the interior and driver-assistance systems for MY2020.

That’s the point. If the dealer is out of business in USA, you might need to drop off the Alfa to the mothership in Italy?

Congrats, don’t sweat. Enjoy the nero. Looks great by the way!

On second thoughts, wasn’t Nero the Roman emperor who played the harp while Rome burned? And Alfa calls their car Nero package? Rofl!!!

Is Alfa planning on setting fire to their returned Stelvios?

Really doubt US Attorney’s office would allow that… I’d be down for a free overseas lease return though.

And with a 24 month RV in the 40s, might be cheaper, see Ft Meyers parking lots for reference :wink:.

1 Like

Nobody has ever said my comments don’t offer value. I am to this forum what Trump is to Twitter.

Alfa might need the Mussolini package to get out of this one.

See his Corona Virus speacials post for more examples.

:laughing: I REALLY hope there aren’t any College Board social media reviewers on this forum.

@vhooloo you really hate Italian cars don’t you. Why do you take it so personally. Since you are such an avid Leasehackr contributor and you own the forum, I suppose that does give you the right to crap on people and then rant about it.

Again thanks for pointing out one person that is having lease return issues, didn’t know that. The root of pointless back and fourth is your initial comment had zero empathy, you just came in to make people feel stupid for their choice. Have fun going on and on about it but it just reflects on who you are.

The fact that two other people got value out of my sharing this intel and using that to get deals is enough to know that posting my info (very humbly) helped others out.

Hope you don’t continue to troll and use your vast forum prowess to help others.

1 Like