Signed : 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti SPORT AWD MSRP 51k 24/10 $95 month and $5000 DAS

I think a few folks have said it… get it and start enjoying lol :+1: don’t need to agonize over the numbers it’s such a killer deal. Worst case, the lessor rejects the deal and it’s unwound. But you still get/got a great ride :grin:

1 Like

sure only if the RV on the 36 is higher than the 57% of the 24 which I am guessing its not…

No, it is the difference between the RV percentages. After a certain difference between the two, the RV for a 24 month can make more sense than the 36 month.

I understood the RV delta but don’t understand how if he owes ~$245 in depreciation on 36 +some tax % its = less than 301…

My comment was no matter what (even with the two 36 month numbers) the payment was enough to cover the above.

What dealer? I would take one tomorrow if this is real. Thanks.

Currently, the monthly payment doesn’t even cover the depreciation chunk of the lease, so there’s something major missing here.

sorry my statement was incorrect above I meant “the payment was not enough” so I 100% agree with you @mllcb42 something is off with this deal.

Rebates : 4500 lease cash, 1000 alfa Romeo loyalty cash, 500 lease return, then 2k idk. Could be the 1500 bonus cash as a rebate instead of ccr and a 500 association? Bonus cash, etc.

I know this dealer, just confirmed it’s the one I thought it was. I was going for this car myself, but you got it first, congrats op, I have other options so don’t feel bad!

1 Like

So this is a real deal?

No bs, numbers look about right to me unless I’m missing something. Figured it out via the fee.

1 Like

Can you expand on how you made it work?

Right now, the total lease cost is less than the delta between adj cap cost and RV.

1 Like

I meant incentive wise, my latest Alfa #s on a similar car don’t compute in the calculator either, there has to be something we’re missing in that relation.

I recognize the msrp of the car, dealer fee, and incentives look right. This is possible and probably real. Alfa has a ton of double stacked bonus cash and incentives, bonus cash, lease cash, loyalty, etc.

I’m on my phone but mental math makes it seem like there’s a bonus cash of about what, 2k to cover rent charge and difference in depreciation and payment total? It should be true, as Alfa programs are nationwide according to Edmunds.

Edit: played with calc, if you add the 2k of customer cash (lease eligible can’t find info) available for the 19 GIULIAs then you arrive at 301 with a 500 dmv (going off non dealer fees listed minus acq).

Basing this bat:poop: theory off of a local dealers incentives. Multiple unique offers (checked their code, unique separate offers) and cash back amounts to my hypothesized 2k. I very well could be wrong.

1 Like

That seems like such an odd thing to not show as a dealer. I’d think you’d want to scream “you’re getting another $2k off!”

I genuinely do not know. This deal isn’t impossible, I hope to beat it, I like a giulia or Stelvio vs a v60cc or MB Glc350e, I’m shopping what’s cheap within 250 miles, put them on paper in front of my dad, and let him blindly choose, screw it, let’s turn my obsession into a game of chance.

1 Like

Maybe it is just some salesperson passing info from GSM to OP? But it does seem like something that should be written out. Regardless, it is a good deal as long as it was not a down payment.

While the monthly may not be, with the numbers as they currently are certainly seem to be impossible.

Or the RV is wrong.

1 Like

The concern I always have in situations like this that seem to have a catastrophic math error is the dreaded phone call because the bank wouldn’t accept the contract due to an error.

1 Like

RV is right, MF is base for that trim in MD. The tax is right for PA non extra sales tax counties. I checked edmunds for my own deal hunting, so it’s fresh in my memory. Assuming Chrysler capital not ally, I assume not ally due to the low asf MF.

Didn’t consider that, but isn’t there some sort of more direct path that dealers can communicate with captives to figure out if deal will be approved?

Great deal! I wish I need another car now!