Signed : 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti SPORT AWD MSRP 51k 24/10 $95 month and $5000 DAS

My Stevlio lease is up in August. So I am finding replacement car. Want to try Giulia still I am not a fan of SUV (Got Stevlio for my wife but she rather get a RAV 4 Hybird).

EDIT : I changed my $301/month and $301 DAS to $95/month and $5000 Down (including 1st month). Signed the deal today. The deal is real.

So I paid $5000 + $95 * 23 months = $7185.

I know people will ask me why put $5000 down. It’s due to I applied a new AMEX Platinum Business credit card that need to spend $15k in 3 months. And if I spend $5000 or more in 1 transaction, I got 1.5x of MR points. So this is the only reason I put down $5000 instead of only the first month ($301).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti SPORT AWD
MSRP: $ 51140
Monthly Payment: $96
Drive-Off Amount: $5000
Bank : CCAP
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 00021
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $8500
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 15.5 yr
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

6 Likes

Sign it and dont look back. Where is this?

3 Likes

Ha, Why worry what the calculator says. $300 a month for a $50,000 Alfa, I could care less what the calculator says.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Your calculator doesn’t make sense because you cleared out all of the fees. As much as we would all love to not pay those, you need to include them.

This is awesome man. Fantastic deal. What incentives you are getting to get to almost 8K?

Is this through Chrysler financial or a 3rd party bank?

it’s through Chrysler. Ally get better deal. But since my first lease is through Chrysler, so I can waived the disposition fee.

Sorry, I dont get a breakdown for the incentive/rebates.

even I put those fee in still not adding up. That’s why I leave it blank for now.

Why are you guessing at the mf and rv? What did Edmunds give you for RV/MF/incentives?

The calculator is never going to add up if you don’t input the numbers and make other ones up.

I confirmed with my sales those are correct RV/MF.

Someone check my math here please:

Adjusted cap cost = $36468.91
RV= .57*51140 = $29149.80

Depreciation amount of lease = (36468.91-29149.80) = 7319.11

Monthly depreciation = $304.97

You can’t have a $301/mo payment when the depreciation amount alone is higher.

Either the MSRP is wrong here or the RV is wrong

I agree with you. That’s why I dont know how they get $301 a month. I am sure the MSRP and RV is right. But just not making sense with the monthly payment.

Really nice deal. Great job on the discount! Figure out the calculator and sign it.

What did Edmunds tell you for RV/MF/incentives?

It’s always worth verifying these things independently in case the dealer misspoke.

Bravo, fantastic deal. Many on this forum are praised for getting Honda Accords and Subaru Crosstreks at that cost. BTW, the calculator didn’t work for my deal either in December, couldn’t even get it close.

Sign and run fast because at some point someone inside of the dealership will figure out that they are idiots or have been hacked. The 24 month payment is lower than the 36 and the 36 be listed twice and neither is enough to cover depreciation and taxes. I think this is the unicorn of all unicorns…who needs a calculator to confirm…

Awesome deal! I would go with Ally though, just in case you want to transfer the lease out in the future.

This depends on the RV adjustment between the two terms.