Signed! 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription for effective $419/month (actual $483/month plus tax) + $1693 DAS

I just wanted to give a huuuge thanks to this forum that has let me get this awesome, fully loaded S90.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Leasehackr Calculator

MSRP: $78428
Selling Price: $62348 (20.5% off)
Monthly Payment: $483 plus tax ($527 after tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $1693
MSD: 0
Incentives: $24502 ($5002 federal hybrid rebate, $13750 lease bonus, $5750 lease allowance), plus rebate checks for $2300 ($1500 cali hybrid and $800 pge)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00252
Residual: 35% or $27449

Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 14.6 years

Yes, I know the residual and mf are obviously shit, but the selling price makes up for it. The dealer marked up the mf from .00222 to .00252. I negotiated everything beforehand, but he wouldn’t budge on the mf (he explicitly said he was doing it to make some profit on the car… i respect that honesty). So, I told him I wanted to do max MSD on top of that, which he agreed to. I get to the dealership, and apparently the computer wasn’t working right to input the MSDs… even the SM and GM were having trouble getting the MSDs to work on the actual lease paperwork, so after a while he gave up… said he’d honor the post-MSD monthly price that we agreed to and so he knocked even more off the selling price to make it even out. I get to keep what would have been $5500 in MSDs in my bank account and invest it elsewhere. Double win!

I also get $1500 back from the state and $800 from PG&E, making the $483 monthly payment effectively $419!

BTW, this car is SWEEET. 400hp, carpool lane, 0 gas on my commute in electric mode… and so many awesome features. I love the faux-Tesla-Auto-Pilot (“Pilot Assist”) feature that steers itself on the highway. Its not as good as Tesla’s Auto Pilot but still pretty exciting.

19 Likes

Wow nice deal! Haven’t recalled seeing a T8 deal before.

2 Likes

WOW! 12month lease and the residual is 35%?

1 Like

that must be a typo haha

2 Likes

Is that MSRP for real?

Smothers European did a deal like that?? Wow…

Wow very impressive. Can’t believe the amount of incentives on these.

1 Like

Whoops!! Typo. 36 months. 12k miles per year. Will update

Yep, it’s a fully optioned out t8 Inscription.

Holy mother of cash on the hood

4 Likes

Volvo changed their website and the calculator doesn’t seem to show the major incentive (or maybe there aren’t any one the 2019?)

Wow 2018’s are still leasing?

For the generic model information, once they make the change to the new year’s models, the calculator information for prior year models stops working.

3 Likes

Just to add: they remove prior year models from the “build” option, hence you can’t get to the payment estimator for that model.

2 Likes

pro leasehackr tip: build it out as a 2019, go to the 2019 payment estimator, then in the URL, change “2019” to “2018” and hit enter… and voila!

10 Likes

That works. Thanks!

So much money on the 2018 T8. Kind of tempting

This is great.I tweak URLs all the time and never thought about this LOL
Just $5,002 in DC area though, if you can find one anyway. Looks like West Coast thing.

Looks to be west coast and upper midwest. East coast and south left out again.

For Seattle:

1 Like

Wow, even better than midwest/Cali, unless its MOM vs INSC.