Signed! 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription for effective $419/month (actual $483/month plus tax) + $1693 DAS

2018 inscription.

Granted there is only 1 in the metro Seattle area and it’s gold at an autonation dealer so, who knows how that would shake out.

Not only are there no incentives in the NE/mid-Atlantic, but the residual is has to be less than 35% (too lazy to work out the numbers). It’s cheaper to finance!

If I put in a 20% discount as downpayment I’m getting numbers that would indicate a 36/10 39% residual. Seems not right.

A few days ago on Edmunds. What a crappy residual.

1 Like

General note as I’ve been shopping plug-ins all month: the residuals are in the mid-30% range as opposed to the mid 50% range because of the tax credit(s) (which vary widely from place to place) and the unknown true residual when these are grounded. All the cash on the hood is there to make up for it.

1 Like

I keep laughing. I can see John white struggling, and Ron or Jeff wondering what the heck is going on. Haha

Playing around with the payment calculator, it’s looks like the 48 month is the cheapest term. First time I’ve ever seen a 48 month lease the cheapest option, usually it’s 39 or 30 months coming up cheapest. Also noticed that Volvo is giving the same lease cash ~$20k to all 2018 S90’s in the PNW.

It’s interesting they are still leasing them, when they cut off lease support for the 2017s relatively early in 2018 (with loads of inventory still around). Would make a great deal on a T5/6 MOM in the 55-60k range, if you can find one.

They hardly have any S90s on the lots now. Not like last year where most dealers had 20-30 S90s.

I’m almost certain it’s due to the abysmal RV. The longer you can stretch out the massive depreciation, the lower the payments.

I think they stopped and then brought back lease support

WHY no love for East coast people??? that sux, all the crazy lease deals for West coast…why??

gratz! why no MSDs?

Really a killer deal, congratulations!

The T6’s have crappy RV as well. Bummer.