Sign tomorrow lease deal for Mazda 2023 CX-9 Carbon edition

What was your deal??

1 Like

At first glance looks good but please post details when available. Good luck!

1 Like
1 Like

Is leasing better than buying it?
If leasing, monthly payment from 350-500, depends on trim. But after 3years, nothing left.
I am struggling on this, wife preferred to buy it. But I was thinking of lease.
Any one give some suggestions?

did you end up taking it?

This “deal” is really here nor there.

If leasing, get a Pathfinder.

If buying, get a Highlander, Telluride or new body Pilot.

2 Likes

Cx9 doesn’t worth to buy?

Unlikely to hold value as well as those 3.

That is why those 3 add up too much right now. Especially Highlander……
I am looking at one of my friends’ RAV4 LE, Toyota dealer really add too much over the market, but they thought they are still lower than market.

Hey just wondering if you guys think there is any more wiggled room on this 2023 CX-9 carbon edition? I’m not sure if it’s shown in this picture but there is 978 figured in with our trade. Thanks in advance!

Zip 18447 thanks!

1. Isn’t a Pathfinder a lot cheaper this month?

2. What’s your trade and how much are they offering for it relative to the other online bidders?

We really didn’t look into the Pathfinder. Locally it seems they are more. They really didn’t give me a clear answer on what the trade was worth. Only that there’s 978 of positive equity after paying off the remaining lease. It’s a 2020 Ford explorer with just under 19,000 mi on it.

It’s an XLT but it’s pretty loaded up. 20 inch wheels, panoramic moonroof, adaptive cruise control amongst other bells and whistles.

Log into your Ford account and find out what your lease payoff is (before sales tax).

Pathfinder should be a lot less:

1 Like

Okay. I will have my wife take a look being that it’s her vehicle and her Ford pass app. I will look into the pathfinder, thanks!

31638.87 is current purchase option excluding taxes and fees. Is that what we’re looking for?

See what others will offer (most can be done online):

1 Like

I’m looking into leasing a pathfinder platinum. Anyone leased one recently? What broker has a good deal? Or should I reach out to my local Nissan dealer?

Click the region you live in: