Show us your desk! 👨🏻‍💻

Don’t have an office like y’all, so it’s working from dining table for me.

21 Likes

Thanks, just bought 2 cases of TP on amazon $900 great deal!

1 Like

What kind of standing desk is that? Been looking at either uplift or autonomous.

1 Like

My office is my second bedroom. Live in apt so no basement nor attic.

1 Like

Geek Desk I think v2, I got in 2016-2017. I love it, if it died I’d get another with next sIze top in any color but black (finger prints). A friend has the Costco one and also likes it. A client has those lift-up tops and they work well too.

1 Like

Such a cool dining room. Are those chairs as comfortable as they look?

Chairs look like West Elm? Very nice.

The lighting situation is what stood out to me!

1 Like

I’m also in the basement…but its not too bad down there. Cold in the winter!

7 Likes

These all look bogus, too clean. Mine is so wrecked I won’t even publish it, but I don’t actually work at it. It’s just for this site and other forums/craiglist/nextdoor/youtube/paying bills/general browsing, although as this prison sentence at home continues, I find myself spending more and more time in here. It’s the only room I can call mine.

8 Likes

I was just going to say that about the table lol

1 Like

Thank you! I was about to ask if all of you cleaned your rooms just for the pics b/c my place looks like a pig sty compared to all the rest of you!

Sadly, I actually do believe that most people are posting the real thing and that the leasehackr community is just… exceptional.

1 Like

The mess stacked in a pile and came off while i wiped the finger prints off the top. Yes I cleaned but less than 5 minutes. My OCD doesn’t come through in any posts huh?

1 Like

Haha I’m with you…I’m not a newbie to working from home and my desk has turned into the dumping ground for misfit items the wife wants out of the main rooms. You may find a extra coffee mug or two as well.

1 Like

Nope. I think it was hidden behind one of the Macs. :wink:

2 Likes

Kinda cramped desk, but worth it for the bigger screen + non-terrible keyboard

When my kids are being insane (which is always lately) and I need to do a Zoom meeting:

11 Likes

I love working from my home office.

3 Likes

HIPAA compliant!! (Thx @paranoidgarliclover)

19 Likes

HIPAA, actually. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I hope it remains quiet for you!

4 Likes