Should I expect this same price with 15k year? 0 out of pocket? On this car?

No I did I just couldn’t figure out the Calculator and am unsure.

There have been other crazy low deals besides e300s. I was speaking generally.

You are still comparing apples to oranges.

Which input field in the calculator are you having trouble with?

How so? 20 20 20 20 20

Didn’t I show you a simple one? I’ve posted it 100 times all over. All you need is MSRP, selling price minus all incentives, MF, RV and you tax rate
http://www.ridewithg.com/rwg-calculator/

On that car with $59K you should be under $500/mo. Did you even see this deal?

We are talking an SUV here, if you didn’t notice.

Meaning what? I didn’t say anything about any specific car. I said some people are getting $400 deals on $70 MSRP cars. I used the word car generically as in vehicles.

You must be fun at parties by the way.

1 Like

Lmao…lmao…wow

Right so I am close at 500 w o drive off

Yeah, I see

It wasn’t about OP not getting a $500/mo on a $55K XC90 - sure he can get it if he works on it, but not based on that offer ad as he asked.

1 Like

Sent the dealer this and they immediately call and said there’s no way lol

Good, now tell the dealer the selling price you want before rebates and go from there.

What is $3,500 conquest? :joy: And how did you come up with 14% off BEFORE rebates when 8% is considered very good discount on a 2018?

Did you just take a screenshot of someone else’s deal? I thought you wanted 15k miles? And aren’t you in CA? Doc fee is capped at $80, so why would you offer to pay $199?

I didn’t even see it - didn’t click on the image :slight_smile: And MSRP mysteriously changed from $59K to $57K

What numbers were you given by the dealer?

Ok here is the first pencil from dealer
I’m going to ask about the 3k incentive

He will tell you that it’s already included in his discount.

Seems to me that the dealer cash is built into the discount. I doubt they are offering 12% off MSRP for this car