Should I expect this same price with 15k year? 0 out of pocket? On this car?

I’m working a deal on this car 59k msrp
It looks like it should get down to 50k
Is it reasonable to think I can get it for 500 flat. With 15k miles?

Sure, the dealer will just take off another $7269 if you ask nicely. :roll_eyes:

Be nice. He’s asking a not unreasonable question.

1 Like

How’s that “not unreasonable” to ask when it’s $645/mo with 0 down on a $55K MSRP? Besides, OP has been given answers about XC90 in general in a different thread.

3 Likes

No no it’s says 525 a month

All the dealers are trying to pull credit, when should I let them?

When people are posting about $400 leases on $70K cars, it’s not unreasonable to ask is $500 on a $59K doable. Doesn’t mean it’s probable. But not unreasonable.

I’ve studied all the threads on the xc90 and after looking through all them am I expecting the moon?

It’s asking $525/month with $4625 due and 10k miles. You want $500 month with $0 due and 15k? To me, that seems like a lot to ask for.

1 Like

For the $70k for $400/month deals, are you referring to loaner e300s? You gotta compare apples to apples.

2 Likes

vhooloo to the rescue.

Yes you can get an Xc90 for under 500. BUT you will need
a) MSD
b) Costco incentive and extra 5% discount in addition to supplier/A-plan pricing
c) Conquest incentive

How is that looking?

3 Likes

Do not look at these “teaser” ads, just do your homework and contact dealers with your numbers. Find cars that you want from inventory, get numbers on Edmunds, see what a reasonable %% off is (6% min with Costco A-plan) depending on the year, use calculator. Then post dealer’s quotes on the actual car.

2 Likes

Ok waiting for them to come through I just don’t like it when they f with me.
Mercedes wants to get me in. The box and play games with the 4square.

I guess I will just try to get the advertised teaser deal

What is conquest incentive?

Ursus u think 645 is good?

You should just hire a broker.

5 Likes

Terrible, even on a loaded $70K one. Do you even know which one you want - T5 or T6? You can get T5 for high 400.

1 Like

They throw in a an extra discount if you have a lease from BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc (ie conquest from another Manufacturer)

1 Like

No intent on being snarky, but sounds like you need to spend a lot more time researching if you don’t know what a conquest incentive is. Or, just hire a broker. You can find several SoCal ones on here.

1 Like

Nope. This is a terrible deal.