Short term rental/subscription from SIXT

I only use Airbnb for houses when I have many people. The good thing about Airbnb is you can message the host and negotiate. You can’t do that with Turo from what I’ve seen. I was gonna try and lowball some people for a 3 week rental.

Was at RSW

1 Like

That’s a good deal. I’m doing the opposite, PHL to Fort Myers. X5 was 380 for 5 days using Sixt.

How did you avoid the enrollment fee of $199? And tax. When I price this out an X5 from PHL it was like $1300 for the first month and $999 each additional.

It’s a straight rental car not doing the program. We’re going home for Xmas and need a car for 20 days. After shopping around I found this to be the best deal. I think it was $35/day plus taxes. My cc cover insurance or that would add a ton of money to it.

Here’s what it’s showing now but I booked last week

1 Like

Forgot I used this link for 15% off also!

2 Likes

Where can I see $99 for a Model 3?

I also came across few other options where companies are leasing for 12 months but it’s a pre owned car instead. Cost is around $250/month

Please share more. I would love to see this…

And Sixt cars are not pre-owned?

Trying to find the other one and will update once I

1 Like

Wait, you negotiate Airbnb fees? Never heard about this.

Always especially if last minute. Just message the host

I just come back to USA. If I dont have car insurance, what is the frugal to buy insurance for Sixt subcription car.
Thanks

There are short term rental FB groups for many cities of people who are very willing to negotiate their properties

Business accounts often get enrollment fees waived. Don’t need much more then an LLc

I am not so sure this is accurate. The Amex agreement states the following…

“Once the benefits are activated, Rental Vehicles are insured up to 30 consecutive days per Rental Agreement, regardless if such agreement gets extended or is new or on a different vehicle, for the following benefits:”

I don’t believe the contract gets renewed. It’s the same contract. The contract is to pay a subscription fee every month for the vehicle. In this case every month you continue to use the car, could be construed as “extending” the rental usage.

I am not so sure this is accurate. The Amex agreement states the following…

“Once the benefits are activated, Rental Vehicles are insured up to 30 consecutive days per Rental Agreement, regardless if such agreement gets extended or is new or on a different vehicle, for the following benefits:”

I don’t believe the contract gets renewed. It’s the same contract. The contract is to pay a subscription fee every month for the vehicle. In this case every month you continue to use the car, could be construed as “extending” the rental usage.

Looks like the Sixt+ service is now offering EV subscriptions. If these price include insurance, it’s not bad at all.

1 Like

What’s that look like post tax?