Share Tips: Bmw i3 $80/month incl tax effective $0 DAS

I’m certainly not encouraging you to commit fraud, but I will say that they make it very easy for people to do that. Read the process carefully.

:neutral_face:

@Electric would you happen to know the residual for a 24/10k lease?

@Mark.ca If you have experience, can you please help clarify for me. If I’m married, can we qualify for 4 CVRP total?

I love our i3, it’s a blast to drive and perfect for when you don’t want to take out a more powerful vehicle, don’t feel like driving something nice, etc. We put a 220 outlet on the front of our house and we were all set.

The deal wasn’t nearly as cheap as this, but I got it at a time that was bad for incentives for the i3, so I was happy with the overall deal at the time, which was about 11% off a new unit minus incentives.

If you are marry then you can do 2 each per person.
So 4 total

4 total if marry. 2 per name maximum

1 Like

Yes, in a traditional marriage you get 4, 2 per each person…if this was for Utah…well, you know…the number can be anything.
My wife and i we are on our third.

You should write BMW commercials…

4 Likes

64% for 24/10

3 Likes

Lmfaooooo. Thank god, whenever I lease BMW’s it’s because I hope they’re not nice.

1 Like

I like nice things. But honestly the big reason why I switched to BMW from Lexus was the fact they lease better on average and some disillusionment on Lexus reliability after dealing with several 4 figure repairs on my LS460 F-Sport when CPO warranty ran out.

I suppose I could have gone with the more vanilla brands but if I can get a BMW for the same price monthly or just slightly more then I’m going with the BMW every day that ends with Y.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice, but there are some-places I just wouldn’t want to take an M car, like if I had to go to Brooklyn or some other area where the roads suck. Perhaps the wrong word, the car itself is nice, but I don’t have to worry driving it like I would my 4 series or M

Was anybody in NYC able to replicate this? I need a smaller car to daily rather than my big GL. If not, Thinking of buying one of the older smart fortwo.

Can you qualify for loyalty? That’s one of the biggest swings.

Biggest hurdle i see is the NY tax all up front. Every calc i have run requires at least a 15% discount with NYS tax to make it even close.

Sigh, no… well cant become loyal if I cant get a good deal to begin with… screw it a used smart it’s going to be. Thanks!

Even with the NYS rebate included? I figured that would help offset some of the tax.

Sorry i forgot about that, you are right that would be a great offset.

If I’m not mistaken they get 2000 in Drive Clean NY rebates.

Yes, just jumped on the website it is 2k which will completely offset.

Anyone want to sign one of these and then do a lease transfer? In FL we do not get the extra $3500 rebates that they do in CA.