Share Tips: Bmw i3 $80/month incl tax effective $0 DAS

This just made me remember one of the only times I’ve cheated at something in my life :grin:. I remember being maybe a 10-year-old kid and sneaking up the skeeball lane on my hands and knees when no one was looking and dropping the balls one by one into the 5000 point hole.

3 Likes

Of the three cars on my current policy, this one is the least expensive. A Toyota Tacoma and 430 Xi both cost more.

That’s surprising to me. Maybe geico has crazy high premiums, but I did check USAA too and the rate was double my Wrangler and 1.5x my wife’s IS250.

That’s nuts! I live in the land of crazy skyhigh insurance premiums (Florida), and switched to AAA earlier this year and saved a bundle.

I had them previously…Switching to AAA saved like 50%. I couldn’t believe it.

:eyes: at your taxes

https://giphy.com/gifs/wendyshow-1uYWCWQsR00p6rRIBw

2 Likes

If there is one group you do not want to try and cheat it’s the IRS. I take the standard deduction all the way and I’m done with my taxes in 10 minutes😁

1 Like

I’ve had a CPA doing mine for prob 15 years. I don’t want to pay any more than I owe, but I take no risks and push no boundaries.

Btw: Credit Report you certainly know, CLUE report you probably know too. Most don’t know about their Lexis-Nexus master file. Have you ever requested your IRS master file? I found mine just as interesting as my FBI file when I pulled it. Like if tax law and techno music made a baby.

1 Like

17% off + incentives at buy rate?
Is this even possible o.O

It is if they like you. Not like I haven’t done it before…

I’m shopping for something different though rn (not going to ruin the surprise :sweat_smile:) but I guess I’ll go ahead and throw that query in there.

1 Like

Lambo? Hah.

1 Like

Wait who plays 7 card stud anymore?

1 Like

I got mine 16% off but max out MF… = ~13% off with base MF… really need to find a very old inventory for them to do high % off with base MF…

1 Like

Honestly not sure what they were thinking but… I guess it’s… interesting… to look at

Anyone help with getting this deal in Ny?

I am assuming this is only available in CA and not Florida? That is 1 sweet deal. More expensive to lease a bicycle, lol.

I was going to try to get an i3 but then I looked at the CVRP website. No way I qualify:

As of June 5, 2019, funding is only available for qualified lower-income applicants, as described here. All other applications for vehicles already purchased/leased will be processed and placed on a rebate waitlist. As of 06/27/2019, the Legislature approved $238 million in Cap-and-Trade auction proceeds for CVRP. However, we anticipate that it could take several months to receive the funding.

Is this 24, 30, or 36 months lease?

from the LH Calc, it seems to be 30 month 10k (residual = 61%)

I believe to qualify for the CA post sale rebates, it has to be a 30 month or longer term.

6 Likes