Share Tips: Bmw i3 $80/month incl tax effective $0 DAS

You get that and well build you a shrine @electric!

This would be the next best entry point…

2 Likes

That’s not a car. :smiley:

I have one of those, too - a RadRover from Rad Power Bikes.

1 Like

Yeah…my attempt at subtle humor that an electric bike at Walmart is the closest competitor to an i3 BEV:blush:

Nice one! That one is probably more expensive than an i3 :slight_smile:

I’m a newb here. What is OL? Also, the grad discount is within the last 24 months? Is the $77/mo with or w/o tax? Lastly, I’ve never done any MSD’s, so how does that work and how much is 7 MSD exactly?

2 Likes

Use the search function on LH. There is plenty of information answering all your questions. I’d start with the BMW Wiki:

OL is a code which is generally emailed after attending/RSVP certain bmw events. It starts with the letters OL followed by numbers.
It consists of a 500 rebate and 500 dealer contribution which the dealer May or may not chose to include. There is literally a whole thread on this in the share deals and tip section

MSD are multiple security deposit which are rounded up to the nearest 50 of your monthly payment and are used to decrease the MF (money factor / Interest Rate)
These can range from 1-7 and are refundable at the end of your lease

Also I would highly suggest doing what @SSB-LA has said

1 Like

You also have to qualify for SCE which is only a portion of So Cal. Now if you’d like a real quote which can be ridiculously low right now (especially with these factors), please feel free to email me directly (no PM’s please)

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

@michael is this okay?

3 Likes

Keep in mind you are limited 2 CVRP per lifetime .

1 Like

Yes, that’s why i got married…honey, if you are reading this…i’m just joking.

6 Likes

Black is easier to blend in. And I think it looks pretty nice. but hard to keep it looking clean. All the dust will stick on it even after waxing.

PS… Got a nail yesterday… only 340 miles on it… :pensive:

3 Likes

lol for a second I thought you meant quadrifoglio

1 Like

Haha no I wish.

Cvrp is hold due to funding for last 3 months, no?

1 Like

Skeeball prize rules: you can trade 3 small prizes in for 1 medium one

Nice lineup - congrats @spockvr6!

1 Like

Yes, according to their site there is still currently a waitlist unless you are low income.

I feel deprived now though…Those three are now all gone and I have just the one new black one. With the recent enhancements to the incentives on this car, I might need to get another one to keep my current i3 company😜

1 Like

At a theoretical $80/month, insurance would be more than 3x the lease cost. I wish these things weren’t so expensive to insure.

This just made me remember one of the only times I’ve cheated at something in my life :grin:. I remember being maybe a 10-year-old kid and sneaking up the skeeball lane on my hands and knees when no one was looking and dropping the balls one by one into the 5000 point hole.

3 Likes

Of the three cars on my current policy, this one is the least expensive. A Toyota Tacoma and 430 Xi both cost more.