Setting a standard for Broker use of rebates in advertisements

Point noted and I don’t think this is really directed to you but the newer leasehackr members who don’t really understand how leases work etc… If you start posting dealer names and dealerships, you will open the flood gates to a bunch of tire kickers who will call that dealer asking for the same deal but not really understand how that deal was structured or whether they even qualify for every incentive.

I’ve always taken the approach of, if there was a deal worth noting, PM the OP directly and see if they are willing to share that information.

2 Likes

This and just about every dealer is aware of leasehacker in fact many I have spoken too outside of the ones I have relationships with laugh about it. They know right away when there is a unicorn because they get flooded with literal screenshots from the site.

3 Likes

That’s the problem with newbies -- when a dealer asks show me proof of this deal, they take a screenshot of the deal that was done in CA but they are in NJ -_____- smh

No, it isn’t…it’s still very much the kgb.

I think the point you’ve been trying to make is that people shouldn’t make money selling a phone number, no?

3 Likes

I have no problem at all with selling a phone number.

My issue is that trying to help people for free is actively discouraged, under the veil of ruining it for everyone. I keep hearing the same thing from brokers that only they have the ability to get the best deals, so leave the status quo alone.

I’m trying to think up a free option to compete with brokers. I may just start as a broker to test it out.

Dude…how many times?

1 Like

What’s happening right now?

I wrote a super thoughtful post about how that’s not the case at all man

1 Like

You should pay your broker fee and I will gladly send you leads to field and help them get a good deal. In fact all brokers will gladly send you specific leads that you can follow up on. One thing I do ask please don’t give up and no take backsies.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll give it a shot. I assume you’re referring to the marketplace fee. Yes, I’d pay it.

1 Like

ok not every broker.

“They won’t give you broker pricing for a one off deal 9 times out of 10. We basically get wholesale pricing for the amount of business we bring them along with the time we spend answering questions and vetting the buyer. My dealers name was disclosed here several times and each time the manager called me to reach out to admins to get it removed. Trust me they don’t want the hassle of dealing with hackers. If you do call my dealer for pricing they will quote you at the very least $1500 more then my pricing so paying my fee pays for itself, saves you time, and still saves you much more money then your local dealership.”

1 Like

No no we all have leads to give you…if you have a android phone charge them extra batteries

2 Likes

That’s my experience from trying to replicate other brokers deals and people trying to replicate mine. That’s the good thing about a forum. You’re free to do whatever you want, let us know how your gratis brokering business goes…

6 Likes

I didn’t get a shirt! Why that… I’m going to go trash him on his review page, google, yelp, & social media;)

Do it there super nice, although @Bostoncarconcierge did charge me $50 dollar broker fee just for a short.

Show us your face. I’d like to see a photo of you sporting one.

In my defense I just made my first batch!

I promise they didn’t exist when you got the :taco:

I’ll send one to Stamford!

1 Like

No one wants to see this ugly mug…I got a face only a mother could love.

I know! You know I’m just breakin your chops!

1 Like

But coffee we do :stuck_out_tongue: