๐ŸŽ Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

These guys are great, highly recommend. I had a decent buyout price in my BMW m440 lease but if I had to pay sales tax it would have wiped all of that equity out. Instead of just turning it in to the dealer and paying a disposition fee I was able to drop the car off to DNA and they provided an equity check on the spot. Super easy and well worth it since just about no one else can do third party buyouts anymore. Would definitely use again!

1 Like

Appreciate the review! Your M440i was in perfect condition and happy we could put this one together.

1 Like

Hi I have a 2021 Mazda3 with 18k miles on it leased through Mazda Financial Services lease ends in Jul, that Iโ€™m trying to get out of.

1 Like

Sure please send us the vin and miles! You can PM us here or send us an email, Dna.autowholesale@gmail.com

just sent you an email !

Sent you a PM yesterday. Thanks!

Sold my 2016 bmw 340 to DNA 2 weeks ago. Adam gave me an offer I couldnโ€™t say no to. Process was super easy and quick and he even got me an uber back home! Would definitely recommend getting in touch with DNA if youโ€™re looking to sell!

1 Like

Hi - I sold my 2021 Suburban - the offer was amazing - they came to my house, gave me a check, drove off with the car and a week or two later the lease payoff note came from GM. This was so easy - i highly recommend giving them a call.

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review!

These guys are good! Picked my car same day I talked to them. Lease bought out. Thank you!

1 Like

Just emailed you about a possible trade :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

All PMs replied!

Text sent to you

1 Like

All PM and txts replied!

Thanks to Dylan @DNA for the easy and prompt buyout off my leased Hyundai Sonata 2021 sel.

All the best,

Alex

1 Like

How do I know if my lease has positive equity?

Thanks Alex, pleasure doing business. The car was just as nice as you described it. :+1:

Please dm is the vin and miles and we can look into it for you. Thanks

1 Like

Hello All,

Just wanted to share my overwhelmingly positive experience with DNA buying out my Audi SQ5.

They were patient with me while I was looking for a new lease and worked quickly with me once I had made a decision.

They provided me a fair equity payment in cash upfront and picked up the car from my home. I had a grounding receipt that same day and then Audi FS was paid off a couple days later

Great experience and highly recommend these guys!!!

1 Like