🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Appreciate the positive review and thank you again for your business. The SQ5 was as described in essentially new condition, and spec’d perfectly!

2 Likes

Adam at DNA was the best option for me when it came to the end of my VW Atlas lease. It was easy, quick, convenient and helped me avoid lease-end fees & repair. No unnecessary trips to the dealer. Communicated via text and phone. Told him car was ready and his team picked it up the next day. Prompt, transparent, and efficient. Definitely recommend, and I will be happy to work with him again in the future. Thank you DNA!

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review! Your Atlas was as described and would be more then happy to work with you again.

Recently sold two additional vehicles to Adam for my family members. As I previously worked with Adam to sell my Audi S5, I knew his offers would be hard to beat and the level of communication and service is second to none.

Both transactions were finalized within hours and the cars were picked up from our home. Will definitely be reaching out again on the next one. If you are looking to sell your car or to get out of a lease, make this your first stop!

1 Like

Thank you! Your GX460 was as described, happy we could make a deal on both vehicles.

2 Likes

Adam and his DNA Auto Wholesale team are fantastic to work with.

Adam could not have been more patient and flexible with me as I went back and forth with the dealer trying to arrange a deal and which day I could get my new car.

When I finally got a deal and date sorted, Ryan from DNA met me at the dealership to pick up the car with a bill of sale and an equity check in hand. A payoff check was sent that day to IFS and two days later I am able to see on my IFS account that the payoff for my Infiniti QX50 has been received.

The whole process was transparent and professional. I honestly couldn’t have asked for more and I highly recommend Adam and his team! I will definitely be working with them again when the time comes.

Many thanks to Adam and everyone on the DNA Auto Wholesale team!

1 Like

Happy to hear that! It was a pleasure working with you also, your car was 100% as described. I have say its been a while since I have seen equity in a QX50 but 7k miles may have helped!

Thank you again I am glad we earned your business!

-Adam

1 Like

All PMs replied

All PMs replied

All PMs replied

All PMs replied

Just sent a text. Let me know if you prefer a PM instead. Thanks.

I don’t have any txt please PM us

Just sent an email.

sweet color, nice ride. congrats!

Recently sold my 2nd car to David and DNA Auto.
Went smoothly just like the first time.
Their offer was the highest and the transaction was quick and easy.
Huge thumbs up!

1 Like

Thanks for the review! All PMs replied!

Just sold our 2nd car to Adam!

Process is straight forward and smoth, his team was able to pick up our car today (pretty long drive for them) if your in the tri-state area this is no doubt the best place to sell your car and top dollar!

1 Like

Appreciate the repeat business, glad to be able to get you out of your 2024 rx500 F-sport early.

Just send an email. I appreciate your help