🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Sent you a text yesterday still waiting on a reply

1 Like

Please PM us for immediate response, thanks!

1 Like

I’ve sold two leases to DNA in the past. Both transactions were smooth. They came to pick up the car and the accounts were paid off reliably and on time. I will be using them again every chance I get. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Appreciate the positive review!

Sold a Nissan to Adam over Thanksgiving weekend!
Extremely responsive and honest!! Ended up rolling the equity into another car!
Couldn’t recommend Adam more!!
Aaron

1 Like

hi @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 just sent you a PM - interested in selling my 2020 Audi S4!

Hey yes PM replied looks like you have some equity for sure!

-Adam

Sold a 2020 Audi S4 to Adam about a week ago and everything went so smoothly! Adam was very professional, quick to respond to my questions and offered equity on my car. His team even came to me to pick up the car and drop off the check. They handled everything after that as well! I highly recommend Adam and his team.

Thanks Adam!

1 Like

Hey i have a 2021 Ford Explorer Limited 28K miles
Ivory Interior any interest?

1 Like

Appreciate the review, glad we could make a deal on your 2020 Audi S4!

-Adam

Adam
Trying to get rid of 2024 BMW ix
2500 Miles on odometer

Thanks for reaching out please send us a PM

That was fast. Why?

Sold my 2021 M340i to DNA last month. This is my 2nd transaction with DNA, and it won’t be my last. Dylan made the process SO easy and his communication was top notch. I got the grounding receipt like 2 days later, paid my disposition fee, and was DONE. I was dreading the lease return process, but DNA made it dead simple.

Their offers are fair, and their service is second to none. Thanks again, Dylan and DNA!

1 Like

Appreciate that! Was a pleasure working with you again also, your M340 was a perfect spec we were more then happy to have it, thanks again!

1 Like

Adam,

Im looking to sell my 2020 BMW m340xi dravit grey with cognac leather interior. It has around 44k miles.

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Hi, looking to sell a 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited.

Please send us a PM with all the details

Hello! I have a 2022 Genesis G70 Launch Edition AWD that I’m looking to sell. I’m located in CT.