🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Can’t say enough about DNA Auto, Adam was great, gave me an offer higher than another company I was working with. He walked me through the process and sent a driver to pick up my 2021 M340i. I got a check on the spot for my equity and he paid off BMW for my lease same day. Great company and I will really recommend them to my friends and family.
Thank you Adam…

1 Like

Appreciate the review it was a pleasure working with you also!

All PMs replied

If you are looking to sell your car, Adam (DNA Auto) should be your first and last stop! He is very transparent and quick to respond. He walked me through every step and when I dropped my 2020 X3 off at his office, I got the bill of sale and equity check on the spot. Payoff check was sent the day of to BMWFS.

Adam and his team are amazing and I’ve already recommended them to several of my friends. Definitely working with Adam again!

110% RECOMMENDED

2 Likes

Appreciate the positive review! It was a pleasure working with you also, thank you again for the business!

-Adam

Just sent you a PM! Please let me know!

1 Like

All PMs replied

All emails and PMs replied

All PMs replied

Just chiming in to say I had an awesome experience with DNA Auto Wholesale. They were able to buy out my Ally bank lease with no issues and picked up my car from my driveway. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Real easy to work with Adam and the guys at DNA. I came by their business, he took a look, and we agreed on the equity based on my payoff for my leased BMW m340 (remaining 10 months). 2 days later he came by to personally pick it up at my home, and provide a check for the agreed equity. A few days later, I confirmed it was paid in my BMW FS account.

Thanks again Adam and DNA.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback!

Thank you again for your business and review. More then happy to assist you with your BMFS buyout on a really nice spec M340!

2 Likes

It was seamless , easy and fast process , Adam is great to deal with, spoke to him monday and car was picked up tuesday morning with equity check in hand. :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Thank you DNA Auto.

1 Like

are you able to buyout honda leases?

YES! Please send us a PM or txt us 201.696.8200

i sent you a text

Super easy and fast transaction. Talked to Dylan and car was picked up within 2 hours.

1 Like

Appreciate the review, it was a pleasure working with you also! Happy we could provide a swift transaction on your 2020 Honda civic.

All PM, emails, txt replied!