🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Please send us a PM or email with the details. Vin, miles, photos, and who the line holder is, thanks!

Just sold my Mercedes to David at DNA. I was a bit unsure at first, but these guys are pros. The whole process end-to-end took only a few days including the lease payoff. I even walked away with some cash as their offer was much higher than what Carvana or Vroom quoted me. Will definitely be back in the future and I highly recommend checking them out. Thank you DNA!

It was a pleasure working with you also. Thank you for the opportunity on your 2020 AMG GT we’re really glad you enjoyed the process!

Just a few pics of the beautifully spec’d machine!

I sold my Acura RDX to Adam almost a week back and I have to be honest I was a little skeptical selling and doing my transactions over text/email and phone call, but where Adam shines is in his quick communication, most competitive prices, smooth process and convenience (his driver came to my house with the equity check and drove my car off). I whole heartedly support Adam who made my life a little easier and gave me the best price. You will have me as a repeat customer for sure! Thank you Adam!

1 Like

@DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 We’ve a used 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription package available for sale in NorCal. Please let me know if you’re interested in buying out the loan and I’ll share the vehicle details here. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review!

I had no clue this was a thing, but after reading all the positive reviews I knew I had to give look into it more, so I reached out to Adam about our 2020 CRV. It was a weekend, but he still got back to me with an offer the same day. His offer beat Carvanas, and was also more than 4x the price that our dealership was initially offering us for their own car! After accepting Adam’s offer, the process was as simple as he described it. 10 minutes, sign a couple documents, we get a check, and away the car went. Not a single issue.

When you treat people fairly they remember, and then they share that experience. That’s exactly what I’ve already done, and will continue to do. Thank you Adam and @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1! Car buying can be stressful, but you made selling a car stress free. No doubt I will be calling you in the future.

2 Likes

Wow thank you for the very positive review! Anyone who knows me knows I’m a sucker for a white CRV! Thank you again for your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

1 Like

Reached out to Adam last night about selling a 2018 Nissan Kicks for my grandparents. He got back to me in the early morning confirming the purchase price and required documents needed to make the sell complete. Car was picked up 2 hours later and the whole process was quick and easy. Adam and team, you made my family lives easier after the death of our grandfather. Thank you for being responsive and efficient in the whole process. Looking for to doing more business with you!!

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity, really glad it all worked out!

The lease was ending on my 2020 M340i and I wanted to sell it rather than return it to the dealer so I reached out to DNA (Adam) to see what they could do for me. Adam was very quick to respond, provide a quote and lay out the process for me. The next day I dropped the car off at DNA’s office and was in-and-out within 10 minutes with a check in hand. Very professional and very easy, highly recommend these guys!

1 Like

Glad we could help you out and provide an easy process. The m340 was an amazing spec in the perfect color, thank you again!

1 Like

I just got my first EV and had to offload my Honda civic. Reached out to DNA yesterday and today have a check in hand. The process was easy and very quick, appreciate your help!

1 Like

Appreciated! Thanks again for the business your civic sport was in perfect condition as described!

Just sold my 2020 BMW M4 Competition to DNA, words can’t describe how impressed I am with my experience. Adam and his team of Matt and Ryan were absolutely great and super helpful. I look forward to doing a lot of business with them in the future. My family and I will make sure to always go with DNA and I recommend them 1000%. They were, fast, efficient, and trustworthy.

1 Like

Appreciate that! Thank you for the opportunity on your perfect spec comp package M4. After a detail it really cleaned up nicely!

Bump all PM/Txt replied!

How can i get a quote on getting rid of my lease through you guys? Want to see if any positive equity in it.

Please feel free to PM us the vin and miles so we can properly appraise the vehicle

Bump all PMs replied!