🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Absolutely! Thanks again, Adam.

1 Like

Adam is absolutely the man! Helped me get out of my Ally lease quickly and hassle free! DNA should be the first stop on anyone’s list! Thank you again @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1

1 Like

Much appreciated! :beers:

Adam and DNA are the best! This was the second car I sold him and probably another 5 cars or so from friends and family. They were the highest offer out of the gate vs. all the other buying services. They came check in hand the next day and my lease account was closed within a couple of days. Very responsive and easy to work with. No brainer to use DNA if you are in the tristate area.

Hello,
I am selling 2021 A8L60 in DMV area would you be interested?

AJ

Can you buyout a Buick Encore with 4 months lecft on lease?

Yes we can buy your lease. Please email us the info dna.autowholesale@gmail.com

Thank You Adam at @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1 for such an easy experience in selling my Audi Q5 to you. I contacted Adam on Monday and he was ready to pick up my car on Tuesday. Highly recommend using DNA for all your future lease purchase or buyout needs. They make the process very simple and close out deals even quicker.

2 Likes

email sent on S8, Thnx

1 Like

Appreciate the review! Looking forward to working with you again!

Have a very low mileage lease, 8k miles on a 2021 BMW m340 due next July. I hardly drive, won’t be needing it his second car next year. How’s the value of these in the last few months considering selling/buy out.

Please send us a DM or email for an appraisal, thanks!

Is Volvo still out?

We cannot purchase Volvo lease at this time

Any dodge ram lease deals or Nissan rouge,frontier (Currently Nissan/infinity owner)

Damn. I sent an inquiry through website about my 4xe FYI

Hello, I’m interested in the rx 350 premium With a 14-inch screen. May I ask what discount there is? I need finance. Zip code 11220

Thanks for the interest but we do not lease new cars at all. Our main focus is buying out lease returns from customers.

Good Morning! We have a lease that comes to term in august. Wanted to see what you could do for us.

Ask not what DNA can do for you, but what you can do for DNA.

6 Likes