🏎 Sell your car to DNA Auto Wholesale in NJ / NYC / CT BWW/MERCEDES/AUDI/GM/HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/ACURA/FORD!

Thank you for the review, the s4 was a beauty!

3 Likes

5-star for Adam and the team!!!

Got me out of Ally lease 4 months in advance. Texted him last night at 6:30pm with info and pics, literally 4 minutes later we were good to go. His team came by my house this morning and drove away with my Stelvio! Unreal! No equity, but I walked away even, and that was my goal, as I just signed a new lease for a Jeep.

If you’re in NJ and stuck with a hard-to-sell lease, just text him, you won’t regret it!

2 Likes

Perfect transaction with Adam. I texted him earlier in the week to see how much equity I have on my lease ending in 4 months and he gave me a fair offer that was in line with expectations. Great communication from him with very quick responses. Dropped the car off this morning and got my check.

2 Likes

Thank you for the review, unfortunately we couldn’t find equity in your Ally lease but I’m happy we could get it done for you!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you also on your 2021 X3 M40i.

Great experience with David & DNA team. They purchased my VW Atlas with a few months remaining on my lease. Very fair offer and made the transaction so easy. Picked up car in my driveway and handed me a check. Highly recommend David & DNA Auto!

2 Likes

Thank you for the business! Glad we could make a deal happen and find some equity in your VW lease!

Great transaction with Adam yesterday buying out my bmw lease. He even accommodated a last minute pickup on a friday afternoon at a dealership so that i can drive a new car i was buying home. Thanks adam!

2 Likes

Great experience with Adam and team. Made the process quick and seamless. Adam’s team met me at the dealer where I was leasing my new vehicle and took my previous vehicle off my hands. Will be sure to use again in the future. Highly recommend DNA Auto!

2 Likes

Happy we could help, this one was tight but we made it happen. Thank you again for your business and review!

3 Likes

Higly recommend Adam at DNA auto. sold our tesla model 3, and it was great experience overall. I made a visit to their place, and they even gifted little toy car to my daugter.

1 Like

Thank you was a pleasure working with you also! :beers:

Sold my Mercedes lease to Adam at DNA and WOW was it the easiest selling transaction I ever had in my life. He gave me an offer within 10min, car was picked up the next day from my house and I got my check right then.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys for any sales, especially if it’s a lease. I’ll be using them again for any car selling needs in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you also on your 2020 CLA45 amg!

All PM, Txt, and emails replied!

Couple LH vehicles we closed last week.

GM financial Escalade lease buyout

Honda Financial Acura lease buyout

Ally buyout on a Highlander Hybrid

Used DNA Auto Wholesale to sell my 2021 Kia Forte lease and could not be happier with how smooth the transaction was. We worked with Adam who was able to quickly produce a quote using my VIN and, after assessing the damage in the photos provided, was still able to take me out of the lease clean (a deal nobody else could replicate). The drop-off/paperwork took all of 5 minutes and when we were done they took care of transportation to my next destination. They even FedExed me a garage door opener I had left in the vehicle so I didn’t have to drive back out to New Jersey. Top tier, consummate professionals who go the extra mile for their customers. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you also! Appreciate the positive review and enjoy the new Elantra N line, thank you again!

-Adam

BUMP All pm’s, txt, emails replied

:red_car: Huge shoutout to Adam and the entire team at DNA Auto Wholesale. They helped my grandmother get out of her 2020 Porsche Cayenne lease and offered significantly more equity than any dealership. They made the process easy and were very transparent and accommodating throughout! They even came to our house to pickup the vehicle and handed us a check on the spot!

Car we gave back:

I was then able to negotiate an amazing deal on a 2023 Porsche Cayenne that was delivered the same day DNA picked up our old Cayenne! Unbelievable experience with the dealership as well. Will share all details in the signed section of leasehackr. Car had an MSRP of $94,XXX and selling price was $81,XXX. Beautiful spec! It’s absolutely stunning.

Pictures of new car:

6 Likes

Wow what a write up! Thank you for the google review also as well we really appreciate that. Was a pleasure working with you also, please keep us in mind in the future, thanks!

-Adam

1 Like