Seeking Guidance: How to Calculate a "Good Deal"?

I’ve recently been delving into the world of car purchasing and I’m seeking some advice on how to accurately gauge what constitutes a “good deal.” While I’m familiar with tools like the Lease Hackr Calculator, I’m finding it challenging to create a compelling deal proposal to approach a dealer with.

Let’s consider a particular vehicle as an example. We’ve got the MSRP, a discount, and a sale price, but there are no advertised incentives or discounts from Jeep. I’ve got access to the Money Factor (MF), the residual, and a few other data points. However, I’m having trouble determining what discount on the MSRP I should be aiming for and why.

I’m finding it difficult to create a good, realistic deal and I’m hoping that you all can provide me with some insights on how to go about it. Specifically, I’d love to learn more about the process of generating an attractive yet realistic deal that a dealer might consider.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Lease, Good Deal?

Your best option is to look at discount data points from shared deals and broker offerings on here