S90 T8 Deal Closed

I dont think A plan is availble on the T8. This is an awesome deal. Congrats and yes post it up on the garage !

1 Like

There is no a-plan and this is why he said he didnā€™t use it - couldnā€™t even if he had it.

Not sure if the A-plan website is out of date, but it shows $3k for T8 Inscription:

Maybe it is back. Previously I saw that they removed it.

Oh, yeah. Just double checked, looks like itā€™s still there. $9,752 cash + $3,000 a-plan in NE. Thought it was gone, for some reason.

And when I login, itā€™s only available on the T8 Inscr, not the T8 Mom.

It is for both in the bulletin.

Do you mind sharing your dealer/salesperson info?
Interested in this deal

Iā€™m in Texas, and could use some help as well. If you wouldnā€™t mind sharing this dealer/sales persons contact info, I would appreciate it?

I am seeing $20k+ off MSRP on these loaded plug-in hybrid models cars right now (ie $78k down to $56k) but residuals are very low so lease # doesnā€™t look great. $0 out of pocket around $750-800 including tax on 24 months 10k miles. Still sounds to high. The low residual off-sets the huge MSRP discount.

Can you be a part of the A Plan without knowing someone at Volvo? Im new here so Ill be asking some pretty dumb questions until I get a handle. Have to get into my next Volvo by end of week

Best to just search first before asking ā€œsome pretty dumb questionsā€
To get A plan you need to work for a company that is on the list. Only way to find out is either ask the dealer or email the A plan support people to see if your employer is on the list.

We all know what ā€œassumeā€ means. Researching queen here. But thanks.

For future reference itā€™s probably best to try and close by end of prior month (7/31) rather than the first week of a new month

1 Like

Not when the incentives improve. And if A-Plan is the way to go (and it is when thereā€™s $3,000 involved), the pricing is fixed, so no end-of-the-month desperation.

Not when the residual dropsā€¦

Usually with Volvo when the residual drops, the MF does as well. In an overall sense, deals tend to get better over time.

2018 S90 T8 Inscription
July 36/10 RV 48% MF 0.00063
Aug - same
Incentives vary from market to market

1 Like

Seems like they got worse since Aprilā€¦

April 36/10 RV 51% MF 0.00096
Prior to July 3rd dealers could discount below A-Plan

Im shopping now - s60 2018 are getting slim. I hired a negotiator not listed here. Considering XC40. Ill let you know how the deal goes tomorrow.