S90 Deal - Need advice

My wife and I thought the same thing, something to the effect of it looking like a Charger of some sort.

PULL AHEAD PROGRAM:

Ask about S90 Lease Pull ahead program. We’ll pay up to 6 months of payments to get your out of your current lease.

Eligible customers that currently own or
lease one of the following makes: Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Ford, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, or Volkswagen.

Some $0 down leases;

http://www.dullesdonbeyervolvo.com/specials/new.htm?utm_source=Dulles+Volvo+|+March+16+2017&utm_campaign=march16blast&utm_medium=email

Anyone know when the V90 wagon will be available?

Where are you located? This sounds like an amazing deal I am trying to buy one in arizona and they are quoting close to 850 a month for a t6 inscription.

I’m in Los Angeles. They were telling me $800/mo at first too. I called three dealers until one finally said $650/mo. I worked them down to $608. You just need to show them the lease calculator. If they are smart they will come around.

It is available, see above link. For $815/mo :slight_smile:

What an ugly copying of MB’s door speakers

I saw that’s it’s special order only for the V90. That sucks, no lease support etc. So then know will know they exist, no support and they want sell. Then Volvo will say, "We tried, but they didn’t sell in the U.S. :weary:

Not sure what you mean. Again - above they have 6 in stock. Are you talking about non-Cross Country V90?

Yep the V90 is NOT the same as the V90 Cross Coontry. V90 is the sleek road one, Cross Country is lelevated with all the clad junk.

In September, I will be within the final 6-months of lease payments on my Lexus CT200h. I’ve stumbled on the Volvo pull ahead program for Lexus leassors which sounds intriguing. If they pay off the last 6 months of my lease, what type of deal should I be looking for on the S90. I live in Northern California if that makes any difference. My goal is minimal out of pocket and getting my payments down after 4 years with Lexus. Thanks for all your insight.

Come back in September. Volvo may not have that pull ahead nor 2017 S90 (except fully loaded $66K MSRP) left by then.

No need to be in your final 6 months to be eligible.
Rebate is based on final 12 months and Volvo will reimburse up to 6 months worth of lease payments.

That’s not what I was told, but on a Volvo lease “pull ahead”.

I used the Chat with Concierge function on the volvo website to ask and they told me I have to be within 6 months of lease maturity date.
I asked the same to 2 local dealers I am working on in NJ and they asked me to send over copy of my current lease.
Showed them my BMW lease that matures on 7/31/2018 and they checked with Volvo Financial which they got Pre(?) approved for the rebate.

The only advice you need on an S90 is to get an A6 instead …

Edit this was directed to NJ90V not ursus :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s very possible that pull-ahead conquest does not require to be within 6 months, while Volvo lease pull-ahead makes sense to be within last 6 months since they are taking your car back yearly.

Dealer showed me fine print. You have to have less than one year until lease maturity and they will pay for 6 months max.

1 Like

aim for 22-25% total discount before lease pull-ahead.

which trim are you looking at?

Not certain which trim. It appears to be a quality auto with great features on all levels.

No one disputes this but if it Volvo S90 is significantly more than $400, it may not be a good value compared to those other German Sedans whose model begin with A or E and whose payments begin with 4 …