S90 Deal - Need advice

*“E” deals in $400 are for loaners.

1 Like

with 6 month lease pull-ahead combined, I don’t think anything can match the monthly cost of Volvo… demo and loaner included… and not even the great audi god

this is assuming msccsm’s ct200h monthly is around 400ish

but then I don’t know how things will change so time to wait and see how things change in sept

then what is your expected max monthly payment with 0 upfront

programs change on monthly so better to wait until ready to pull the trigger

usually deals end up being better than prior month but selection becomes limited. (gotta be flexible with options/colors etc)

This is not necessarily true.

1 Like

There are great incentives right now with the S90.
$7,700 in incentives for the dealers plus an additional Pull Ahead Rebate for Competitive Brands or Volvo leasees.
This may or may not get better next month.
Also, Residuals have been at 51% for the Momentum and 50% for the Inscription since June for 36Mos/10K miles.

Residuals have a tendency of getting worse towards the end of the year.

If Volvo thinks they have supported enough for this vehicle and the inventory level at dealerships have been lowered to a comfortable level, they can stop support at any time.

1 Like

there are many factors but I should have stated assuming programs/incentives don’t change, prices tend to get better due to negotiating power weights heavily on buyer side as dealers want to get rid of older vehicles for newer ones.

also as stated by NJ90V depends on inventory level or whatever Volvo’s strategy, programs can get better or worse.

so far this year, 2017 s9 Volvo incentives have been getting better than prior month up until july but that can change and worsen in aug/sept.

If msccsm’s payment on the Ct200h is 400, he deserves to get a good deal on the S90 since that Ct200h payment is awful lol !!!

1 Like

Maybe i have overstated lil too much on ct200h! Ma bad

2 Likes

I’m on NADA and Edmunds right now pricing out a well-optioned T6 Momentum and the average price paid seems to be exceptionally low. With a MSRP of $58,990, the average on NADA is around 44,500 and on Edmunds, $44,900.

Does that seem like an accurate number or am I going to look like an idiot asking a dealer to price out a lease based on those numbers?

Correction: Edmunds price is $49,393. Does NADA seem out of whack?

I was able to get 24% off msrp on t6 inscription.

You should aim 23-26.

July promo is 7700off + lease pull ahead or loyalty

Was that 24% off on a new T6, non loaner without conquest?

If so that is one heck of a discount.

Go see Paul Carleton @ Volvo Bellevue.

24% off on non-loaner without conquest nor loyalty on t6 inscription.

25% if you add 2 month payments i received for bmw 535d pull ahead which was about 1k.

1 Like

I appreciate all of the insight. I still need to make the August and September payment before I can start my hunt as that’s when the 6-month pull-ahead program kicks in.

In like a lion, out like a lamb?

Wall Street Journal … Volvo says its new S90 was inspired by a lion …

1 Like

Maybe the great incentives are due to the fact that the 2018 Volvo S90 will be much longer (LWB only for US?) than the current one. Don’t think it will get much better than this on the 2017 models.

They have cars sitting on their lots for a year, hence tons of cash to move them.

Are you making the payments ahead of time? I’ve gotten conflicting answers from dealers and VCFS about whether or not I can do that to qualify for the 6 month pull-ahead with my existing S60 lease.

I believe you have to have 6 or less lease payments left in order to qualify